A new Juelz Santana and Lil Wayne studio session that includes Wayne playing his Fender Jaguar electric guitar

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Wayne should get a teacher or even hire a legendary player like Tosin Abasi or Nile Rodgers smh
I'm saying :skip:

All the money and resources he's had, makes no sense to not even be able to play at least a simple blues lick :what:

I live in the middle of nowhere and could play better than him after the first YouTube lesson :russ:

He don't even need a famous breh to give him lessons. Just let me in the studio and I can be his ghost guitarist. I don't care about getting the credit, but the debit to my pockets would be pretty nice :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying :skip:

All the money and resources he's had, makes no sense to not even be able to play at least a simple blues lick :what:

I live in the middle of nowhere and could play better than him after the first YouTube lesson :russ:

He don't even need a famous breh to give him lessons. Just let me in the studio and I can be his ghost guitarist. I don't care about getting the credit, but the debit to my account would be pretty nice :mjgrin:
This proves weezy a high level junkie to be that bad. I can play a few chords myself