A new version of Juelz Santana and Lil Wayne's "I Can't Feel My Face" album is still in the works

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
juelz-santana-studio-lil-wayne-new-york.jpg

In a brand new interview with Mikey T The Movie Star from Report Card Radio, Dipset’s very own Un Kasa revealed Juelz Santana and Lil Wayne have a whole new joint album together that they plan to release.

At the 4:45 mark of their conversation, Un Kasa shared stories of witnessing the recording process for the original I Can’t Feel My Face project by saying Juelz and Wayne recorded a few collaborations together in the studio, but the majority of it was sent back and forth via e-mail.

The Diplomats associate goes on to recall how Santana would e-mail a song to Tunechi and then 30 minutes later, Tune would e-mail him back with the verse done. Un Kasa also spoke on how Weezy recorded 2 songs for Skull Gang (Juelz’s hip-hop group) on the day that he found out he went Platinum in the first week with Tha Carter III that are still unreleased to this day.

You can check out the interview in a video after the jump below. Even though Un Kasa reveals the OG version of ICFMF never dropped because neither Juelz Santana or Lil Wayne could figure out the business side of it, are you looking forward to hearing the new version of their long-awaited collab album?

Un Kasa Reveals Juelz Santana & Lil Wayne Are Planning To Release A Whole New Version Of "I Can't Feel My Face" [Video]