A new zodiac sign has not just been discovered, NASA confirms

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Just informing you brothas on here cuz next to christian women, thots who are into to horoscopes and astrology heavy give up the ass quick, ALLEGEDLY.

Daps
Is there any esoterism behind that sign

I'll say I'm not qualified to answer that. Someone who is an adept of astrology should be consulted.
It is safe to say there is some symbology behind it. Not just it, but all the signs.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
They feel like it's horseshyt and went on to dismiss Astrology as archaic superstition that's not based in science or rationality.
how does nasa feel about horoscopes

:lupe:
Astronomy is the scientific study of everything in outer space. Astronomers and other scientists know that stars many light years* away have no effect on the ordinary activities of humans on Earth.

Astrology is something else. It's not science. No one has shown that astrology can be used to predict the future or describe what people are like based only on their birth date. Still, like reading fantasy stories, many people enjoy reading their "astrological forecast" or "horoscope" in the newspaper every day.
Constellations and the Calendar | NASA Space Place – NASA Science for Kids

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Who the fukk is Claire Natki? Ya'll nikkas throw names out like we suppose to know fam. And have you met her before?
Breh I watched that Claire nakti chick describe my sign and nakshatra and get my whole personality to a T

And that people born under the same signs got similarities in facial structure :dwillhuh:

And they cast people for roles based on that shyt too:dwillhuh:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
If you are single I would immediately start lying to women about your date of birth!!!

Some Chic: Stop follwing ME!

Me: Listen what sign are you? Cuz i'm Ophiuchus, they say the babylonians hid that sign due to fear of a great power within them, something they did not want the Ophiuchus people to learn about themselves. Are you an evolved Ophiuchus or do you belong to one of the obsolete signs?

Some Chic: ummm.........

Me: Here's my Android phone

Some Chic: types her #

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Who the fukk is Claire Natki? Ya'll nikkas throw names out like we suppose to know fam. And have you met her before?
A Vedic YouTube thot. She would be up in the YouTube and Instagram algorithms for a min awhile back. Didn’t check her out til someone posted her here

Never met her

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Breh I watched that Claire nakti chick describe my sign and nakshatra and get my whole personality to a T

And that people born under the same signs got similarities in facial structure :dwillhuh:

And they cast people for roles based on that shyt too:dwillhuh:
Its called cold reading.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
SO a IG thot you never met and only seen on the internet was able to describe your personality to a T? Looking at that objectively seems like you don't have much of a personality or her descriptions are extremely ambiguous and your over subscribing to her babbling.
A Vedic YouTube thot. She would be up in the YouTube and Instagram algorithms for a min awhile back. Didn’t check her out til someone posted her here

Never met her
And did she warn her followers about covid 19 specifically before the year started with her horoscopes? And not the typical astrologers new years rhetoric but specifically saying go get masks, stay inside, talking about how pathogens spreads, and stocking up on hygiene products. Not just saying to the year is going to bad/good but making a actual prediction.

Last edited: