A Priest just had his throat cut open while he was delivering a morning mass #SaintEttienneDuRouvray

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
It's like how vince Carter made all these cdns pick up basketball and 15 years later you see wiggins, olynyk, Joseph, Thompson, Nicholson, powell, stauskas etc

Just how the Iraq war planted the seeds for young 20 something etc

Even al queda is like these grumpy old Oscar Robertson,goose gossage in my day ass nikkaz

ISIS dropped that mixtape a few years back letting people know what time it was, new age terrorists on some real "I don't give a fukk" shyt that even made Al Queda like "Damn yall wildin :whoa: ".

I actually want her to be president. I know she's a racist far right but can't have these Muslims running riot. They need to be stopped and the current government can't do shyt.

She's going to push for France's exit from EU, Putin in the back like
giphy.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Isis got sex slaves they trade through apps, behead little kids, kill Muslims,

ISIS dropped that mixtape a few years back letting people know what time it was, new age terrorists on some real "I don't give a fukk" shyt that even made Al Queda like "Damn yall wildin :whoa: ".

She's going to push for France's exit from EU, Putin in the back like
giphy.gif

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Moles, sources, chatter

Isis been around for years recruiting, had this woat intelligence agency recruited young Muslims to try and get them to infiltrate?

You realise a lot of these dudes are whack jobs that have no real links to IS but just identify with the IS ideology right?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Years from now after they hit American soil they will do it, just like how bill Clinton could have got rid of bin laden after Kenya but said nah

Nope, nobody wants to deal with that problem.

It would cost too many lives to get them out now.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Marine Le Pen is eating well off this shyt, she will be President no doubt.
Yep. This will drive the far right further to power. They won't be forgiving and my European brother and sisters be safe. The nationalists are going to gain power and sympathy and everyone will fill the pain.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isis is fukkin France over :mjlol:

Should've never depicted prophet Muhammad in a disrespectful way. I'm happy this is happening and I hope it ramps up at this point, fukk France

Yeah all these people deserve to die because a few artists drew a derogatory picture of Mohammed, you're right. :manny:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Im surprised London didn't get hit
Their intelligence must be top notch
London got cameras in every corner of every street