A question for black man.Will you fukk with black woman that have fukked with cac man in the past?

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I’ve only been with one Black woman that dated a Cac(that I know of) before me. She wasn’t a wench, so I didn’t care.
I also had one that married a Cac after me.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
At this point can anyone deny this bullshyt ideology is about anything outside of a group of sorry, angry, unsuccessful black men who want to control the sexuality and agency of black women? Who the fukk cares if she dated one white guy and 3 black guys before she met you. It says nothing about who she is, her views on race, etc.
:hhh:

making threads like this on a nice Saturday evening, scust...

It says that she is looking for a Great Value Prince Henry/Eminem.... a swirl girl can't be trusted....

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It says that she is looking for a Great Value Prince Henry/Eminem.... a swirl girl can't be trusted....
:gucci:

How? Why? Do you actually converse with actual women in real life? People date for a variety of reasons...are you saying there's no acceptable reason for a black woman to date a white man - and that the only reason is racial fetish shyt?

It's like you guys don't interact in the real world lmao

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The only pass I'll give is if she did it while she was young i.e. a jr high crush or something. But anything as an adult is a big NO. I live in Atlanta so my dating options are still abundant :blessed:
Oh yes you have the best of both worlds out there

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Why wouldn't you, the thing you should be more worried about is her character and morals

This sounds like that insecure shyt white boys be pulling because of dikk envy
Me personally because I don't like white people

To be honest I hate those cacs who try to act black and old cacs more so if she dated a square nerd cac I would prolly give her pass

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
At this point can anyone deny this bullshyt ideology is about anything outside of a group of sorry, angry, unsuccessful black men who want to control the sexuality and agency of black women? Who the fukk cares if she dated one white guy and 3 black guys before she met you. It says nothing about who she is, her views on race, etc.
:hhh:

making threads like this on a nice Saturday evening, scust...
You don't check your women past? That's the real scust here

:scust:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
No I wouldn't but the thing is that some women can lie (which some do) and tell you they HAVEN'T (dated a white man) but HAVE (dated one) so I mean you can only go by what she's telling you, unless you gonna ask for names, addresses, social media profiles or pictures of their exes.

You say some but it's really most, especially the ones who live in cities who are mostly white

To be fair a lot of them be fukking only with them cacs that be acting like they are black( and are sadly co signed by nikkas) and they do it when they are young.Then they get back to fukking only with black dudes