A question for self-proclaimed #handsomegang

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
If the main reason she likes you is your looks, what stops her from dumping/ghosting you for a better looking guy that comes along?:jbhmm:

All you dudes who live in major cities like LA where competition is much more intense know what I’m talking about

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Let her choose. Chances are I ain't marrying her. :yeshrug:

Just understand that the game is the game.

Bending over backwards, ain't it though.

It's no different then being with a hot chick. If you smash or spend enough time with an attractive chick that you have no real connection to, over time you'll move on.

I know I've sabotaged situations, just because I got tired of dealing with women.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Let her choose. Chances are I ain't marrying her.

Just understand that the game is the game.

So the game is to waste time jumping from woman to woman until what? I mean, how long do these kinds of relationships last? Two weeks, until she finds someone better looking?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's no such thing as handsome men or ugly men.

Its tall men and everyone else :youngsabo:

GMB :youngsabo:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Good looks is like wearing a polished resumè. You get more interviews and people telling you where you should apply, but you still have to present yourself as a person of value.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
So the game is to waste time jumping from woman to woman until what? I mean, how long do these kinds of relationships last? Two weeks, until she finds someone better looking?
Depends on the connection.

If you seek a woman, just because she finds you attractive, then you're already working at a deficit. Attraction can't be the end game if you really want a relationship or marriage. That's a very shallow premise to build a relationship on.

Compatibility >>>> looks

If a woman is just into for looks then she may fukk with you for a few years, months, weeks,days, hours etc. There's no real time limit, it just depends on how much she chooses to put up with. It's no different then dealing with a woman that you find attractive, but can't stand. If you havent come across this yet, just wait you will.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
This can be said if a girl is with you for money as well, she can leave you for a dude with more