A question for the men…

Thotxic

Banned
Daps
Hey!! I’m new here obvi and just realized I can post so now I get to ask all the questions I’ve always wanted to ask since I have no guy friends

Sooo …ahem…

How come men are so hostile towards each other? Like I be walking with my bf and then random ass guys just be trying him for nooo reason?? Makes no sense it be annoying asf bc then I have to calm my boyfriend down bc he does boxing and always on go but I be like uhhhh …there’s a group of them use situational awareness plz but he don’t like disrespect so it just makes it so annoying for me like damn I just wanted some chicken wings from this store now here goes this guy with the pooh shiesty mask starting something smfh…

So yeah men why are you like this???? I notice females aren’t like this unless another female rubs them the wrong way first but guys just be looking for problems randomly like whyyy

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
You're a bird

triple-h-disgusted.gif

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
They are only doing that because you are probably attractive or at the least have a fat ass. If an insecure man see's a another man with a chick he want's he will get in his feelings and act emotionally, especially if he considers that man to be his lesser. Your boyfriend is probably a short breh or has a baby face which is why they feel comfortable trying to punk him. I experienced the same when going out with hot girl's , before I put on muscle and let my beard grow out a bit.

Thotxic

Banned
Daps
Men say evil things to one another but speak well about them to others.

Women say nice things to one another but say evil things about them to others.

I hope that helps.
Nahhh that’s not true maybe regarding friends but to strangers??

I am especially hostile towards men who pretend to be women. Dap, undap.

Bookmarked & negged as soon as renovations have concluded and budget permits.
You could’ve just answered the question tho

You're a bird

triple-h-disgusted.gif
Drinky crow gave me nightmares as a kid

They are only doing that because you are probably attractive or at the least have a fat ass. If an insecure man see's a another man with a chick he want's he will get in his feelings and act emotionally. Your boyfriend is probably a short breh or has a baby face which is why they feel comfortable trying to punk him. I experienced the same when going out with hot girl's, before, I put on muscle and let my beard grow out a bit.
Yeeeahhh maybee but like what goes on through their mind when they do this? Like what is the outcome they want? But yeah I noticed they do this when he’s wearing a hoodie and not really showing his muscles

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Its a combination of testosterone, jealousy, and insecurity. I'm willing to bet guys who do it don't get p*ssy and never had a nice looking girl. So yeah they gone try to punk yo boyfriend to make themselves look attractive to you. nikkas who get p*ssy consistently don't do that.

Just like when a guy friend tries to act like he the leader of the group when a female come around.

Tell your bf to calm his ass down and get a gun. Then all that harassment shyt won't matter.

Thotxic

Banned
Daps
Your bf soft tell him to invest in a gun

Its a combination of testosterone, jealousy, and insecurity. I'm willing to bet guys who do it don't get p*ssy and never had a nice looking girl. So yeah they gone try to punk yo boyfriend to make themselves look attractive to you. nikkas who get p*ssy consistently don't do that.

Just like when a guy friend tries to act like he the leader of the group when a female come around.

Tell your bf to calm his ass down and get a gun. Then all that harassment shyt won't matter.

Y’all be randomly carrying guns to places …

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I think your boyfriend might be putting on a performance to impress you.... Men sometimes put on a show when women are around.

I avoid confrontation because I know deep down that I have the capability to kill.

My family has businesses in the hood so I get nervous sometimes if I drive around in the Benz... so I usually drive my Maxima to avoid attention.

I carry myself with a respectful energy, I never have problems.

I look at all black men as my brothers, and I treat them that way.