A Question I Need Answered - Did Drake use AI to craft Push Ups Diss Against Kendrick?

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I didn't forget, the original version of the shyt not only has an outro he didn't use but it sounds like AI? Is Drake using AI to create tracks :obamahmm:

What y'all think? He even decided to be more blatant with that Taylor Made trash he put out showing he is comfortable with the technology.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
shyt was fishy

This always made the diss weak to me outside of being an overall lazy song

The difference in quality between it and family matters really makes me think it wasn't supposed to drop, and knowing that drake added family matters intro to the end of push ups makes me think that he was actually working on family matters and push ups was just a working reference that got leaked so he had no choice but to dub over it and release it.

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
If this beef has shown anything, it's that y'all are AWFUL at recognizing AI :pachaha: Most of us pointed out from the jump that AI has never sounded as good as Push Ups. I didn't forget the mental gymnastics "bu bu but AI is better now :damn:" And after that y'all spent weeks debating Hi Whitney which was clearly AI :francis:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
So instead of just going back into the booth and recording he chose to do the harder thing of using AI? :patrice:
How you know a ghost ain't spit it in AI then he did it over?
i thought the same thing

sounds AI-ish and very low quality
Facts then you had all this speculation as to whether it's real or not.

It leaked out like they didn't want it out lol

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
How you know a ghost ain't spit it in AI then he did it over?

Facts then you had all this speculation as to whether it's real or not.

It leaked out like they didn't want it out lol
the most obvious reasons are the changing of lyrics that sounded muddled

also the get money beat, felt like a prompt

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The last few weeks have opened my eyes to just how many haters this dude has holy fukk :mjlol:

Nah it’s the dikkriders like you being exposed. Man has 1000000 reference tracks out there after 40 previously said ghostwriting was no bueno, but here u are still giving him the benefit of the doubt cuz u prolly credit him for some little piece of p*ssy you got :mjlol:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Nah it’s the dikkriders like you being exposed. Man has 1000000 reference tracks out there after 40 previously said ghostwriting was no bueno, but here u are still giving him the benefit of the doubt cuz u prolly credit him for some little piece of p*ssy you got :mjlol:

You feel better getting all that irrelevant babble out? :therethere:

Nice username though. One of my favourite Drake songs for sure :yes:

And ya "GOAT" ain't even top 10 :ufdup:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
What difference does it make? Ai means that someone recorded it and filtered it to sound like drake… doesn’t mean drake is using ai to write music
Still means a ghostwrite may have wrote the track? :sas2:Then laid a reference. Just wanted to cover his grounds in case it leaked so we don't know who it is.