A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

Tae

All Star
Daps
By my logic, I said your parents have to be white in order for you to be mixed, his mother is half black not white
can you read

so it makes him 75 percent black which is black

He has 9 ether hair texture

By your logic the klan member on Maury who had a black ancestor and DNA had 14 percent African, is not white but mixed even though he is a redneck

you are what you are, children don't inherit all the genes from their family tree, which is why black parents can have light skin children who are siblings with darker children

nelson mandela is same complexion has Ali and both his parents are black

Stephen Curry is clearly not a black person and is mixed

klay thompson is white, he barely has any traces of blackness in him, and that's because his dad was mixed himself I believe

it's not hard to figure out

I dunno can you? :sas2:

if one of your parents isn't black you are mixed

a mullatto is someone who is racial ambigious like the rock, vin diesel, alicia keys and vanessa williams

if you can't tell the difference between stephen curry and a light skin black person like mohammed ali, I don't know what to say to you

Furthermore, mulatto meas the offspring of a black person and a white person. Not someone who is simply racially ambiguous.
Stephen Curry has a black father and Creole mother, so does Beyonce, so how is one of them black and the other mixed. :mindblown:
Ali's was the product of a biracial mother and black father just like Malcom X. By your logic Malcom was not black either. :sas1:

Last edited:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That means the likes of Rihanna, Nicki, and Beyonce are mixed too. :sas2:
Rihanna and Nicki both have non-black grandparents and Beyonce's grandparents (on her mothers side) were both mixed.
rihanna many of times has said shes mixed, and she looks up to mariah carey as it was the first famous succesful mixed person she saw on tv as a child.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
By your logic Mohamma Ali is mixed since his mother was bi-racial. :sas1:
Steph Curry's mother is Creole like Tina Knowles, so I guess that means you consider Beyonce mixed. :sas2:

Mixed-Roots-Beyonce1.png

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
ENNNH!

WRONG!. She's Haitian with Full Haitian parents and grand parents.

Just because you're haitian doesn't mean you can't be mixed. She is probably from the oppressor mullato class in Haiti. A decent amount if Syrians who been in the Caribbean acting as a market dominate minority (as the Lebanese do I'm west Africa) live In Haiti

Please study haitian histor please. Wouldn't be surprised if he family is a recent transport from the DR.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno can you? :sas2:

Furthermore, mulatto meas the offspring of a black person and a white person. Not someone who is simply racially ambiguous.
Stephen Curry has a black father and Creole mother, so does Beyonce, so how is one of the black and the other mixed. :mindblown:
Ali's was the product of a biracial mother and black father just like Malcom X. By your logic Malcom was not black either. :sas1:

Mullatto doesn't mean that, only to layman's and used has a derogatory term
also a mixed person isn't white, so a mixed and black person couldn't produce a mulatto by your definition

we all know what a mullatto looks like, Keith Thurman the boxer is a mulatto and he has a black father, his genes just ended up that way

he doesn't look anything like ali

Stephen Curry has a white mother

Creole's can be black or white like Latino you fukking moron

Beyonce is 75 percent black like Ali, her mother is mixed

creole isn't a fukking race you dumb ass nikka

n the United States, the word "Creole" refers to people of any race or mixture thereof who are descended from settlers in colonial French Louisiana before it became part of the United States in 1803 with the Louisiana Purchase.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
By my logic, I said your parents have to be white in order for you to be mixed, his mother is half black not white
can you read

so it makes him 75 percent black which is black

He has 9 ether hair texture

By your logic the klan member on Maury who had a black ancestor and DNA had 14 percent African, is not white but mixed even though he is a redneck

you are what you are, children don't inherit all the genes from their family tree, which is why black parents can have light skin children who are siblings with darker children

nelson mandela is same complexion has Ali and both his parents are black

Stephen Curry is clearly not a black person and is mixed

klay thompson is white, he barely has any traces of blackness in him, and that's because his dad was mixed himself I believe

it's not hard to figure out

Steph is lightskin black with two light skin black parents

Klay is mixed with lightskin black father and white mother

How hard is that to understand??

• Dap
Reactions: Tae

Tae

All Star
Daps
Mullatto doesn't mean that

Stephen Curry has a white mother

Creole's can be black or white like Latino you fukking moron

Beyonce is 75 percent black like Ali, her mother is mixed

creole isn't a fukking race you dumb ass nikka

n the United States, the word "Creole" refers to people of any race or mixture thereof who are descended from settlers in colonial French Louisiana before it became part of the United States in 1803 with the Louisiana Purchase.

Breh just stop :snoop:
Steph Curry’s Beautiful Half Haitian Mother Sonya Steals The Spotlight

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Haitian isn't a race, you fukking dumb ass.
Let me clarify, she's A DAUGHTER TO BLACK , NON MIXED Haitian parents and grandparents.

Edit:I'll punch you in your fukking face bytch don't ever disrespect me fakkit, I know Haitian isn't a race. The human race is the only "race " which is the "black" Africa man which is diverse.

Last edited: