A remake of ‘THE LONGEST YARD’ is in the works.

Loggie

All Star
Daps
They just remade this movie!!! :why:
The way Hollywood rolls. This is the new normal. Remake every 10 years. I’d rather do a remake with the same title, than the same story with different title. Then again…

If Den of Thieves was called Heat, would it have made more money?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The way Hollywood rolls. This is the new normal. Remake every 10 years. I’d rather do a remake with the same title, than the same story with different title. Then again…

If Den of Thieves was called Heat, would it have made more money?

I mean den of thieves compared to Heat.... :childplease:

fukk that, Heat was the better movie overall...:mjlol: how much did den of thieves even make?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
A Star is Born was made four times with the release of the last one. The Great Gatsby has been made five times. This isn't anything new. This isn't "Hollywood has run out of ideas". It's some regular, usual shyt. Just don't watch it if it's got you this furious :dahell:
nikkas acting like they ain't out here begging for remakes when it comes to generic ass comic book movies:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
A Star is Born was made four times with the release of the last one. The Great Gatsby has been made five times. This isn't anything new. This isn't "Hollywood has run out of ideas". It's some regular, usual shyt. Just don't watch it if it's got you this furious :dahell:
nikkas acting like they ain't out here begging for remakes when it comes to generic ass comic book movies:mjlol:

At least the comic book movies are original and fresh IP....:mjlol::dead:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
They can remake this for 30M with the right, cheap cast and maybe hit 75M+. Why not take the guaranteed money? Classic story.
this shyt will get dumped on a streamer. plenty of other remakes they can do instead of something that was done within the last 20 years

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Den of Thieves barely exists, but i'm always down to see someone knocking down the overrated as fukk Heat

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Heat is boring as fukk! Just a movie about Pacino and DeNiro playing dudes having midlife crises.

Den of Thieves was actually fun to watch. And shyt actually happened.

Den of Thieves barely exists, but i'm always down to see someone knocking down the overrated as fukk Heat

Y'all hating!!!! :russ: Heat was overrated?!?!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Original? They're literally adaptations of old ass comics :dahell: nikkas on their 50leventh Batman, Spiderman, Superman, etc., not to mention animated versions and talmbout "original".:mjlol:

"Original" as in they're not remakes...:dahell: