A spin-off kinda: Who was the better heel? Austin Or Rock?

Who's heel run was better?

• Austin

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Rock

Votes: 56 91.8%

• Total voters

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
This was a question that popped into my head while going through the when did The Rock surpassed Austin thread.

We always debate who was the biggest and best babyface between the 2 but who do y'all think was better at playing the heel?

Most notable heel run from Austin was the majority of 2001 when he sided with McMahon and later HHH.

Most notable heel run from The Rock was when he came back and beat Austin at WrestleMania 19 with the Hollywood gimmick while having concerts singing and shytting on the city he's performing.

This is a question I never heard discussed before. Who y'all rolling with?:yeshrug:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was a question that popped into my head while going through the when did The Rock surpassed Austin thread.

We always debate who was the biggest and best babyface between the 2 but who do y'all think was better at playing the heel?

Most notable heel run from Austin was the majority of 2001 when he sided with McMahon and later HHH.

Most notable heel run from The Rock was when he came back and beat Austin at WrestleMania 19 with the Hollywood gimmick while having concerts singing and shytting on the city he's performing.

This is a question I never heard discussed before. Who y'all rolling with?:yeshrug:

Rock heel run when he joined the corporation was better.

History will say Rock was the better heel tho but I think Austin was better at playing a heel. He was a great heel after WM17 its just he was so over that fans wouldn't boo him. It's kinda like now where heels like Samoa Joe get their name chanted by the crowd and Joe is a great heel.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Rock heel run when he joined the corporation was better.

History will say Rock was the better heel tho but I think Austin was better at playing a heel. He was a great heel after WM17 its just he was so over that fans wouldn't boo him. It's kinda like now where heels like Samoa Joe get their name chanted by the crowd and Joe is a great heel.

Austin's heel run in '01 wasn't bad...it had some enjoyable moments. I consider it to be underrated even. I just question the timing of it. I feel at that point, he wasn't stale yet as a face and could had waited longer to turn when the babyface reactions and pops start to wane.

But given its Stone Cold, I don't think the fans would had gotten sick of him like Cena or Hulk Hogan for example.

2002 would had been the best time to turn heel. It was better than doing that terrible What shyt over and over. Creative didn't had much for him to do.:francis:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
NauticalNaiveGar-size_restricted.gif

Cmon Breh :wow:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
The Ringmaster? :pachaha:

TBH, I didn't see much of Austin's work as The Ringmaster and had no desire too based off how much Austin hated the gimmick.
The Ringmaster was the shyt, great scientific Wrestler who just kicked ass without all that hell yeah bullshyt, where you think they changed his name to Stone Cold, because the Ringmaster was Stone Cold, no talking, just ass kicking and scientific wrestling

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Rock. Overall I got Austin over Rock but Rock as a heel he could really get under your skin. When he beat Mankind in the I Quit match I was pissed

Double J

Banned
Daps
Austin's heel run was great and underrated but heel Rock was lightyears better. Heel Rock never had to resort to drastic try hard measures to get heat like this