A Static Shock game would be classic

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
DC missed the mark pushing static shock to the mainstream...they'll probably never touch it unfortunately...dude shoulda been had a movie/video game...and yes even another cartoon series smh

If they get Jordan Peele to produce a live action version of the animated series he'll be the next spider man.

Starr it off in high school, getting bullied, the gang fight that led to bang babies and Static being introduced to Ebon and Hot Streak would be a good 1st movie.

The next can have Gear, and introduce every other bang baby not revealed in the first...pretty simple shyt.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Static Shock: Shock To Your System (PS5 Exclusive) (Insomniac Games) :mjlit:

Would sell like hot cakes

@Kamikaze Revy

..hey, breh if Insomniac took the same shyt they used for Spider-Man and just swap out characters, power usage and cinemas it would be a hit.

Kairi Irving

Daps
..hey, breh if Insomniac took the same shyt they used for Spider-Man and just swap out characters, power usage and cinemas it would be a hit.

Pretty much yeah

It's just been an idea on my mind for a long time....Sony please :ohlawd:

Imagine the World man..

Whenever you see a Sewer Manhole you have the ability to take it to fly around like in the cartoon.

It would be like a new INFAMOUS Game but even better.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Pretty much yeah

It's just been an idea on my mind for a long time....Sony please :ohlawd:

Imagine the World man..

Whenever you see a Sewer Manhole you have the ability to take it to fly around like in the cartoon.

It would be like a new INFAMOUS Game but even better.

it's really the first thing I thought of when I saw the Infamous game.

Kairi Irving

Daps
it's really the first thing I thought of when I saw the Infamous game.
Static and Spiderman have so many similarities like Spidey can tie up enemies with webs and Static did the same thing too buy with electricity in the cartoon, it would make so much sense if Insomniac went to work on this

Also like in inFamous give Static the ability to Recharge his powers (like in the animated series)

Going to an electrical socket. Generator, light bulb etc. To rejuice.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
DC missed the mark pushing static shock to the mainstream...they'll probably never touch it unfortunately...dude shoulda been had a movie/video game...and yes even another cartoon series smh

That's because DC doesn't own Static or the Milestone characters. Once McDuffie died, the ownership went up in the air and now his writing partners are fighting with his wife for ownership over Milestone Comics and it's characters. It's been going on for a while, the only reason Static can appear on Young Justice is the fact that he made a TV deal with DC before he passed. I believe the one that allowed him to crossover on Batman Beyond and Justice League Unlimited.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's because DC doesn't own Static or the Icon characters. Once McDuffie died, the ownership went up in the air and now his writing partners are fighting with his wife for ownership over Icon Comics and it's characters. It's been going on for a while, the only reason Static can appear on Young Justice is the fact that he made a TV deal with DC before he passed. I believe the one that allowed him to crossover on Batman Beyond and Justice League Unlimited

great info...much appreciated!