The Deep State
gary_webb.jpg
Hero.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
No, i'm not a fan of the false equivalencies where you all refuse to acknowledge how truly complex world affairs are.

you know what kill me about you,

You dont work in intelligence
You have never seen or been through any kind of war
You have no experience with any boots on the ground forward base in the trenches gunplay
You arent and have never been a spy.

fukk world affairs, that Brazillian dictatorship literally killed family members of mine and laid the groundwork for this bytch nikka Jair who is president now. My mother wouldnt have been so desperate to marry my american father if not for that fukking trash ass dictatorship. So fukk that "complex world affairs" shyt.

You do good work posting other peoples work, but you yourself are not a journalist, you do good work posting other intelligence officials, but you yourself have never had a classified clearence, even I myself have only ever had PRP (look that shyt up)

But let you tell it, "you have vast connections etc etc"

You arent the only authority on "world affairs" some of us traveled in it, some of us fought around it. You havent.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
you know what kill me about you,

You dont work in intelligence
You have never seen or been through any kind of war
You have no experience with any boots on the ground forward base in the trenches gunplay
You arent and have never been a spy.

fukk world affairs, that Brazillian dictatorship literally killed family members of mine and laid the groundwork for this bytch nikka Jair who is president now. My mother wouldnt have been so desperate to marry my american father if not for that fukking trash ass dictatorship. So fukk that "complex world affairs" shyt.

You do good work posting other peoples work, but you yourself are not a journalist, you do good work posting other intelligence officials, but you yourself have never had a classified clearence, even I myself have only ever had PRP (look that shyt up)

But let you tell it, "you have vast connections etc etc"

You arent the only authority on "world affairs" some of us traveled in it, some of us fought around it. You havent.