A wild 3 Stacks appeared

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Is this old?
He was seen thru out philly with a flute like a year ago, maybe he moved to philly or something :ehh:
That would lowkey be smart if someone trying stay out the limelight. Hey Ya came out in early 2000s, a ton of young ppl up here probably don't even know who he is

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
he don’t stay in Eagles Landing anymore?
When I was a teen working at a Kroger in Stockbridge, he came in the store with one of his sons one time and shopped like a regular customer.

no loud clothes, jewelry or anything that made him stand out. I’m the only one that recognized him because I’m such a big OutKast stan, but I didn’t go up to him. He loves just being a regular person.

He been gone, may still own the house but he moved to NYC last i read. When he had the below lyric on TI song "Sorry" he was talking about his actual life.

What it ain't, What it is?
Even if you gotta live
I learned that apartment is way more exciting than a big ass house on a hill

Crumple

All Star
Daps
people get confused and angry when someone Isn’t in the daily rat race & they are living life on their terms.

Those are just from the top of my head. Dre really is one of the best pure MCs of all time. He’s up there with Nas, Pac, & Big storytelling wise & being able to paint a picture with his words.

he don’t stay in Eagles Landing anymore?
When I was a teen working at a Kroger in Stockbridge, he came in the store with one of his sons one time and shopped like a regular customer.

no loud clothes, jewelry or anything that made him stand out. I’m the only one that recognized him because I’m such a big OutKast stan, but I didn’t go up to him. He loves just being a regular person.

@staticshock thank you.

Wow, you literally have us 10 tracks practically an Andre 3000 mixtape to check out.

And embedded all videos. You're diligent and a total Hip Hop head.

I'm going to check this out and reply when I get time. Thanks again!

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@staticshock thank you.

Wow, you literally have us 10 tracks practically an Andre 3000 mixtape to check out.

And embedded all videos. You're diligent and a total Hip Hop head.

I'm going to check this out and reply when I get time. Thanks again!

someone on YouTube put up a few videos compiled of Dre’s best work. It’s a few more videos if you type in Andre 3000 best verses

been a outlast fan my whole life, grew up on the same side of town as them, my auntie went to high school with them & my mom now works at that high school.

People don’t like to give him his flowers because they say he never released a pure solo album, but his verses are enough for me to have him as my GOAT

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's weird for a well off man to be dressed like a gay english noble and have a fukking flute

why does his life have to make sense to you in order for it to come without judgement?

if he’s found happiness, I’m happy for him. whether it makes sense to me ain’t my business.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
why does his life have to make sense to you in order for it to come without judgement?

if he’s found happiness, I’m happy for him. whether it makes sense to me ain’t my business.

I didn't get into his business. Made a honest observation, and kim.