A young engineer invented the first digital camera for Kodak in 1975 but was pressured to keep it hi

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You have to remember, what we routinely call DSLRs now still required mirrors and only provided a digital view finder.

Let me say it differently. Digital cameras were awesome, but DSLR changed the game.

He could have found another company to provide funding and resources and he could still potentially still hold the patents making him rich...:mindblown:

fukk Kodak, :scust: I would have either financed the shyt into another company of my own creation or sold the patents for billions & still got payment cuts off this shyt...

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You gotta spend upwards of 20k to get the same quality in a digital camera as you would from the best film camera. A 35mm negative is equivalent to 60 megapixles of information. Most Magazine Covers are still shot with medium and large format film cameras.

Last edited:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta spend upwards of 20k to get the same quality in a digital camera as you would from the best film camera. A 35mm negative is equivalent to 60mb of information. Most Magazine Covers are still shot with medium and large format film cameras.
Film nerd :mjlol: