A Young Up And Coming White Supremacist Learns The Difference Between The Internet And Real Life...

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
Looks like Shia Labeouf

4siNYiUm.jpg

Shia LaBeouf on his arrest and racist rant: ‘It was mortifying’

Daps
And that was the day he learned his White friends are racist.

I can tell by his hair that he doesn’t have any black friends, and was probably dating that white girl. But props to him for handling it properly, and not letting it slide.

That wake up call day is powerful. Hopefully, this was enough, and they better not try to give him some lecture about how he’s one of the good ones, and he’s better than to throw hands, and words only have power if you let them bullshyt.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
The hairline, the voice, the day the young brother realized that he been hanging round them crackas for too damn long.

That devil he was with did ride for him, but I can't stop noticing these background cacs who try to rat pack when shyt gets froggy. Black folks gotta be ready mane

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I love how the media always says Shia went on a racist rant. He called a black cop an uncle tom and said he should be embarrassed for being part of a racist anti-black institution.

:francis:

Maybe it's me but I don't like white folks deciding whose uncle toms and who isn't without the black delegation having a say so first.

• Dap
Reactions: 315