Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
2018%2BGreen%2BBay%2BPackers%2BSchedule.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rodgers doesn't need more help this year. The Packers are absolutely LOADED. They are my favorites to have the best record in the NFL in 2018.

Packers will go 14-2 in 2018 and look like the most dominant team in football.

However, I don't think they make it to the Super Bowl. I think they lose a heart-breaker in the NFC Championship Game to the LA Rams.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Rodgers doesn't need more help this year. The Packers are absolutely LOADED. They are my favorites to have the best record in the NFL in 2018.

Packers will go 14-2 in 2018 and look like the most dominant team in football.

However, I don't think they make it to the Super Bowl. I think they lose a heart-breaker in the NFC Championship Game to the LA Rams.

Mike McCarthy is on the hot seat... I wonder if they have a Seattle 2014 type game will he be canned?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike McCarthy is on the hot seat... I wonder if they have a Seattle 2014 type game will he be canned?

They should fire him but they won't. Unfortunately I believe Aaron Rodgers will end his career with only 1 Super Bowl ring because of that man's incompetence. How you can have the best QB in the NFL by a wide margin for 10 years and only win 1 Super Bowl is embarrassing.

Packers have had a doo-doo offensive scheme to go along with a terrible offensive line, no run game, and mediocre receivers for Rodgers entire career. That is absolutely criminal.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
They should fire him but they won't. Unfortunately I believe Aaron Rodgers will end his career with only 1 Super Bowl ring because of that man's incompetence. How you can have the best QB in the NFL by a wide margin for 10 years and only win 1 Super Bowl is embarrassing.

Packers have had a doo-doo offensive scheme to go along with a terrible offensive line, no run game, and mediocre receivers for Rodgers entire career. That is absolutely criminal.

The offensive scheme was exposed the last 3 years cause it lacks creativity and the league had enough time to adapt. What also hurt is the talent at the skill positions declined significantly thanks to Ted Thompson's mediocre drafting.

The offensive line has become a strength actually in recent years... the beginning of Aaron's starting days there was definitely issues esp on the right side of the line.

Eddie Lacy was supposed to be our baby beastmode :smh: ... with that said, they have decent RBs right now but no star... and the WR position since 2015 has been meh... Jordy got hurt and took a step back and now is in OAK.. Davante Adams is developing nicely now but has had concussions and Randall Cobb is only 27 but plays like an old man and there is nothing behind them right now except for rookies and 3rd year guys

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
It certainly helps having a 2nd qb in this league. Packers have had basura behind him on the depth chart for years now.

I agree.. I thought Hundley would have been more polished... but that was a bad thing to stake your hat on... now we got Kizer and he's just a marginally better prospect than Hundley...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree.. I thought Hundley would have been more polished... but that was a bad thing to stake your hat on... now we got Kizer and he's just a marginally better prospect than Hundley...

No. Hundley is much better than Kizer. Don't fall for the hype your GM said after the trade. Kizer is an absolutely awful prospect who will be out of the league soon. Hundley is not a starter but he's a solid backup moving forward.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
No. Hundley is much better than Kizer. Don't fall for the hype your GM said after the trade. Kizer is an absolutely awful prospect who will be out of the league soon. Hundley is not a starter but he's a solid backup moving forward.

From what I've read this camp so far... Hundley is killing it in drills but when it gets to live action, he's still not transferring the drills to game like situations :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I've read this camp so far... Hundley is killing it in drills but when it gets to live action, he's still not transferring the drills to game like situations :snoop:

Makes sense. I was never high on him during his draft because he seemed to lack the instincts of a QB when its 11 on 11 live. He is however extremely talented physically and it makes sense he would look spectacular during drills.

That's why I think he's only gonna be a solid backup for the rest of his career. I don't think he has quality starter potential.

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
10-6 or 11-5. Aaron Rodgers is Aaron Rodgers and I like you guys' front 7 :ehh: