Ab-Soul & Joey Bada$$ Arrested In St. Louis

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After their performance in St. Louis Monday night for The Smokers Club Tour,Ab-Soul, Joey Badas$$, and a few members of the Pro Era crew were arrested.

No official word on what the arrests were for, but it’s presumably marijuana related. Funny enough, it appears as if Joey doesn’t know what he’s hand cuffed for either. With the news hitting Instagram, Joey is seen in the clip below hysterically laughing as he asks the cop:

“Have you figured out why I’m in these handcuffs? Have you figured it out? Yo, they don't know why I'm in these handcuffs.”

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Would've thought about going to that show instead of that MNF game with that bullsh!t ass finish last night :beli: ...but the rams game tickets were only $6 and when I bought them I was betting on the cards maybe clinching the world series that same night...i would've been already downtown and ready to start the celebratory shenanigans

Needless to say, things did not go as planned...looking at the line up though, that's the weakest Smoker's Club bill since they started doing the tour

Last edited: