Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Why when we talk about race mixing, people tend to say "black blood is stronger"

"They got more black then white"

But when you look at Nikkas like

Jesse Williams
Vin Diesel
Jason Kidd
Lonzo Ball

Etc they all look 80% cac :ohhh:

Sometimes I feel like CACs are okay with race mixing because we aren't blackening them, they are diluting us :dame:

And secondly majority of.biracials end up going with a CAC and create fully white kids = it's over.

So what y'all think about this?:patrice:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
you should look at the parents that produced these children and that might help to answer your question.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Sometimes I feel like CACs are okay with race mixing because we aren't blackening them, they are diluting us :dame:

And secondly majority of.biracials end up going with a CAC and create fully white kids = it's over.

tenor.gif

Kairi Irving

Daps
you should look at the parents that produced these children and that might help to answer your question.

All white moms and black fathers :dwillhuh:

Lavar Ball prolly had a lot of mixture in his bloodline

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Why when we talk about race mixing, people tend to say "black blood is stronger"

"They got more black then white"

But when you look at Nikkas like

Jesse Williams
Vin Diesel
Jason Kidd
Lonzo Ball

Etc they all look 80% cac :ohhh:

So what y'all think about this?:patrice:

All those mfers you just posted have dominant black features.

FOH :camby:

@Reaper of Threads

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob

You said cacs might be okay with race mixing. The whole reason cacs hate black people is because of race mixing. They believe they're superior and want to keep their blood "pure". The Nazis waged a war on their supposed superiority. They have terms like mudshark for a reason. Cacs flipped when that prince over seas married a black woman.

Mixed people marry black way more often unless they were raised in the country/suburbs around a bunch of cacs.

Kairi Irving

Daps
You said cacs might be okay with race mixing. The whole reason cacs hate black people is because of race mixing. They believe they're superior and want to keep their blood "pure". The Nazis waged a war on their supposed superiority. They have terms like mudshark for a reason. Cacs flipped when that prince over seas married a black woman.

Mixed people marry black way more often unless they were raised in the country/suburbs around a bunch of cacs.

:mjlol: I don't think biracials majorly go black, I don't see it breh, you also have to realize there are CACs who are racist who date black people so what are you saying? :mjlol:

This is a new generation of racism
All they gotta do is hop on the hip hop wave, hang around blacks and they camouflage their way on in :francis:

Kairi Irving

Daps
Yeah, anthropology and DNA are usually what people are thinking and plotting on when horny and ready to fukk.

I'm talking about scientifically not the average person. It's why race mixing is promoted in commercials and media if they weren't they'd promote the generic white family :yeshrug:

Just some things I noticed