Abstract Mindstate - DREAMS STILL INSPIRE (Album fully produced By Kanye) OUT NOW

Code

Banned
Daps
1000x1000bb.webp

First single

abstract-mindset-yeezy-sound-dreams-still-inspire-.jpg

Tracklist

1. Salutations (Intro) ft. Jonquia Rose
2. I Feel Good
3. A Wise Tale
4. Yeezy Sound (Skit) ft. Luka Sabbat
5. Elevation
6. Move Yo Body ft. Tony Williams
7. Social Media
8. Lambo Truck Podcast (Skit) ft. Luka Sabbat
9. Expository Mode
10. My Reality
11. Sound Off The Alarm
12. Voice Mail (interlude) ft. Deon Cole
13. The Brenda Song ft. Kanye West
14. I Know You

"'The story behind Abstract Mindstate's Dreams Still Inspire is pretty interesting, to say the least. In 2018, 'Ye phoned up Lewis for help during his marathon of albums in 2018 — that's the chaotic summer when Kanye oversaw Pusha T's Daytona, Teyana Taylor's K.T.S.E., Kids See Ghosts' debut LP and his own ye — and then pushed for Lewis to reunite Abstract Mindstate for YZY SND.

Mitchell — now a certified behavioral health professional — was flown out to Calabasas and the three-year on-and-off recording sessions began. 25 songs have been whittled down to 14 (including introduction and skits), all produced by Kanye and issued as part of a package that YZY SND is describing as "Adult Contemporary Hip Hop."

Abstract Mindstate 'Dreams Still Inspire' Tracklisting, Release

Last edited:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Ye got another label YZY SND:gladbron:

I hope this label is where he can do his hip hop shyt like he originally planned for Good Music when he had Consequence, GLC, Really Doe, Rhymefest & Malik Yusef

"YZY SND is describing as "Adult Contemporary Hip Hop.":blessed:

Grown Man Hip Hop:mjcry:

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Gonna wait for the official drop, too much piff at the moment to give this my full attention.

I hope this is successful though.