According to a British psychologist paedophilia should be considered a 'sexual orientation'

Is the general public ready to accept paedophilia as normal now ⁉

• YES

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • NO

Votes: 33 94.3%

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Your mind isn't truly developed until like 25. Also, a kid really can't think for his/or herself. So, this is predatory. To answer the question NO what type of sick sh-t is this?

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Let's not mince words here. Faqqotry is a sexual disorder whether you're "born this way" or not. The moment the medical establishment "made it" not so is the moment the flood gates opened to all other sorts of degenerate behavior. . . .

Thanks, faqs.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
You hear about all those pedo scandals the elite have.. that get quietly brushed under the rug with the quickness..

they are trying to normalize this..and have been at it since the 90s :sas2:

Won't succeed tho... WW3 gets in the way :manny:

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I knew this day was coming. :upsetfavre:

Sexual acceptance and political correctness is invading public perception too much now. Cant find anything weird or you are some kind of "phobe":beli:
Soon paedophiles and dudes that fukk their pets (aka cacs) will be marching for acceptance smh

World is coming to an end soon brehs:francis:

• Dap
Reactions: pon

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Attention homophobic fakkits: Pedophilia and homosexuality are not comparable. One harms children, the other harms nobody. There is no crisis and there will never be any significant push for pedophila acceptance, from anyone, ever. If you ever even considered it as a possibility you are a complete moron.

Thanks for your time.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Attention homophobic fakkits: Pedophilia and homosexuality are not comparable. One harms children, the other harms nobody. There is no crisis and there will never be any significant push for pedophila acceptance, from anyone, ever. If you ever even considered it as a possibility you are a complete moron.

Thanks for your time.
You're wrong. It will be pushed as acceptable in our lifetime. Mark my words.

Daps
They made gay acceptable, now they're moving on to this and bestiality next on the agenda.

We're living in the last days friends. It's all written in the Bible. Better get right with God while you still can.

Daps
how tf can you be born a pedophile, it doesn't make sense. You were born a baby, grew to an infant, and through your childhood, you may be attracted to kids your age, and then you are just naturally inclined to still be attracted to those children while you grow older physically, mentally, and emotionally? That doesn't even sound like something you can be born with, it sounds like a psychological problem. Why does every creep and weirdo want to shoehorn themselves in with LGBTs?! :damn:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Oh wow, should we mark your words? :mjlol: Cause that means something, right?

Only a clueless idiot would entertain for a second that anything hurting and taking advantage of children would receive some sort of groundswell of support. Once again, being gay isnt comparable at all because it hurts NO ONE. Try to use logic instead of emotions for once in your life.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
no
the reason why men give up freedom to be part of society is increase the security of progeny
the society you are describing can't exist