Actress Olivia Munn Upset About Dave Chappelle Jokes

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:francis:U guessed it folks. It's more irrational Gravity hoe babble
I'm foaming at the mouth but you the biggest hoemotional bytch on this entire forum. Beyoncé get outta here! :lolbron:

How many times have people legit had to ask you why you are so angry? I really don't read ur posts after the first response b/c they devolve into the same sad communicative patterns and you always quote me with some belligerent bullshyt then escalate which is what you do to everyone.

Discourse with you is a waste of time. There's entire threads on u being lame as fukk, so what else is new.

The saddest part about you is ur a pseudo-autistic reject. Even ur writing style suggests this. You start with socially awkward angry posts then try and flip it back on others like they are the angry ones. If someone uses a smilie in their post, you use a smilie. Because you don't have a good understanding of social interaction skills so you react thru angrily parroting others. Then you try to attach personal attacks and then accuse the person ur talking about of being angry when they respond.

Trying to get anything thru to you is such a painful process because ur too pathetically agenda driven. You wanna cyberlead as king of the lames and use the banner of establishing patriarchy in the AA community and gender wars as ur banner.

But what you don't understand is that blk men aren't the issue, neither are black women. But bytches like you are. You can't lead our community b/c nobody desires you or wants you around them. Think about this Gravity. Even on an online forum under the cover of anonymity, you could pretend to be anything but ur anger, bitterness, and hate still shines thru. That pure bytchassness can't be obscured. The lameness seeps thru the screen.

Coli Community Help these Brothas Out @Gravity @The Wave

Not only that but ur a suspected c00n
How Is @Gravity Supporting "Traditional Black Family Values", And Married to a White Woman..?
And a coward.

The revolution can't be run by you. Nobody submits to bytches and you can try to lie on me, twist the meanings of my words, use every fat joke in the world. But I haven't told one lie, I've posted my pic here, I'm pro blk online AND in real life with my job and research and I'm pretty sure that bytch in ur heart is ten times fatter and uglier than any part of my body. Get that Jabba the Hut Hoe outcha system bytch then talk to blk women about patriarchy. We'll follow...just not u.

Stop projecting ur failure as a man onto the blk community. Everybody can see u got issues. Leave the discourse to people who aren't so pathetically socially inept that they can't even interact with strangers properly in online discourse.:mjlol: So tired of u and other lames using this gender war/patriarchy/blk woman bashing bullshyt to cover up the fact that u suck at life and will try anything including aligning with white males to ease ur castrated masculinity

@Gravity step your retarded, bytchass in here

There is nothing sadder than an emasculated man trying to use e-aggression to establish a sense of manhood online.

And failing even at that too!:picard: You make me wanna research accommodations for adults with severe social and cognitive disabilities. The sad part is u don't eeeen know it.:mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This Aziz Ansari case just validated Chappelle's joke :hubie:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I'm foaming at the mouth but you the biggest hoemotional bytch on this entire forum. Beyoncé get outta here! :lolbron:

How many times have people legit had to ask you why you are so angry? I really don't read ur posts after the first response b/c they devolve into the same sad communicative patterns and you always quote me with some belligerent bullshyt then escalate which is what you do to everyone.

Discourse with you is a waste of time. There's entire threads on u being lame as fukk, so what else is new.

The saddest part about you is ur a pseudo-autistic reject. Even ur writing style suggests this. You start with socially awkward angry posts then try and flip it back on others like they are the angry ones. If someone uses a smilie in their post, you use a smilie. Because you don't have a good understanding of social interaction skills so you react thru angrily parroting others. Then you try to attach personal attacks and then accuse the person ur talking about of being angry when they respond.

Trying to get anything thru to you is such a painful process because ur too pathetically agenda driven. You wanna cyberlead as king of the lames and use the banner of establishing patriarchy in the AA community and gender wars as ur banner.

But what you don't understand is that blk men aren't the issue, neither are black women. But bytches like you are. You can't lead our community b/c nobody desires you or wants you around them. Think about this Gravity. Even on an online forum under the cover of anonymity, you could pretend to be anything but ur anger, bitterness, and hate still shines thru. That pure bytchassness can't be obscured. The lameness seeps thru the screen.

Coli Community Help these Brothas Out @Gravity @The Wave

Not only that but ur a suspected c00n
How Is @Gravity Supporting "Traditional Black Family Values", And Married to a White Woman..?
And a coward.

The revolution can't be run by you. Nobody submits to bytches and you can try to lie on me, twist the meanings of my words, use every fat joke in the world. But I haven't told one lie, I've posted my pic here, I'm pro blk online AND in real life with my job and research and I'm pretty sure that bytch in ur heart is ten times fatter and uglier than any part of my body. Get that Jabba the Hut Hoe outcha system bytch then talk to blk women about patriarchy. We'll follow...just not u.

Stop projecting ur failure as a man onto the blk community. Everybody can see u got issues. Leave the discourse to people who aren't so pathetically socially inept that they can't even interact with strangers properly in online discourse.:mjlol: So tired of u and other lames using this gender war/patriarchy/blk woman bashing bullshyt to cover up the fact that u suck at life and will try anything including aligning with white males to ease ur castrated masculinity

@Gravity step your retarded, bytchass in here

There is nothing sadder than an emasculated man trying to use e-aggression to establish a sense of manhood online.

And failing even at that too!:picard: You make me wanna research accommodations for adults with severe social and cognitive disabilities. The sad part is u don't eeeen know it.:mjlol:
This is what utter defeat looks like. I actually don’t know what’s more pathetic, you completely abandoning the topic to post ad hominems or you posting this lame shyt at 2:50am. While I was in the bed lost in post-nut sleep next to a black woman that I love, you were on here mad and embarrassed desperately trying to clap back only to make yourself look even more pitiful.

You’re just responding out of ego. You obviously have conceded on the issue but you couldn’t just take the L and let it go. @The Amerikkkan Idol post with the Simpson’s gif fukked with you and made you feel like you had to say something. The thing is, I’m not even here to hurt your feelings. I get nothing out of hurting some random black chic’s feelings on the net but you need to check yourself because you are full of shyt. You’re a liberal black feminist running around lying to yourself pretending that you’re not. You’re not pro black you’re pro liberalism and this thread proves it. Dave Chappelle challenged white women and skillfully called them out on this metoo thing and you sided with the white women using their same exact talking points. I didn’t make that up and I haven’t twisted your words. I’ve quoted you directly and your posts are still here for all to see.
But also don't care about Dave Chappell trivializing some shyt that ain't cool.
^^^Those are your words. That’s you co-signing this Munn chic and her bullshyt white feminist liberal talking point to shyt on a black man. I don’t have to twist anything. You’ve exposed yourself.
This Aziz Ansari case just validated Chappelle's joke :hubie:
Exactly. Like I’ve been saying, this metoo thing isn’t not about sexual harassment or sex assault. Liberal left white women are just using those issues as cover to deflect from their position as oppressors and to frame themselves as victims to lobby even more power within this society for themselves. Even other white women are starting to call this metoo shyt out, yet we’ve got black women attacking black men in defense of it. Crazy.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you serve time for a crime she won’t let you work again. Ain’t like dude was trying to get a k-12 job. Cat had a small role and an ex con was getting back on track. She just a virtue signaling clown.

https://people.com/

Olivia Munn Criticizes Predator Director for Casting Registered Sex Offender: It's 'Unsettling'

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
If you serve time for a crime she won’t let you work again. Ain’t like dude was trying to get a k-12 job. Cat had a small role and an ex con was getting back on track. She just a virtue signaling clown.

https://people.com/

Olivia Munn Criticizes Predator Director for Casting Registered Sex Offender: It's 'Unsettling'
LOL

He told a child I wanna fukk u but I can’t

Now if we want to have a larger convo about what to do with super nasty offenders we can but thecoli ain’t ready

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL

He told a child I wanna fukk u but I can’t

Now if we want to have a larger convo about what to do with super nasty offenders we can but thecoli ain’t ready

Emmitt Til, right? What’s the burden of proof for barbaric punishment?

A lot of cases is he said she said. And unless we are willing to hold women (teachers) that commit statutory offenses beyond probation it’s just male bashing and will eventually be black male bashing.

Consensual statutory is a slippery slope. It’s Tyga and Kylie Jenner stuff.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Emmitt Til, right? What’s the burden of proof for barbaric punishment?

A lot of cases is he said she said. And unless we are willing to hold women (teachers) that commit statutory offenses beyond probation it’s just male bashing and will eventually be black male bashing.

Consensual statutory is a slippery slope. It’s Tyga and Kylie Jenner stuff.

This wasn’t he said she said

They’re were transcripts

I read up on yesterday

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the chin can shut the fukk up.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg