Acura ILX is over-priced hot garbage

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I saw one on the road the other day. I was commuting home. It was burgundy colored I think. Not bad, but I wasn't blown out of my mind. The Acura Integra and RSX were very sporty looking.
When I saw the new BMW 4-series and 6-series on the street, I was blown away. The 1 and 2 series, not so much.
I saw the latest Nissan Maxima last weekend, some flabby and sick older black dude in his 50s. The car was really nice though.

Here is a pic of the ILX if you don't know what it is.
2016-acura-ilx-first-drive-review-car-and-driver-photo-655675-s-original.jpg

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
It's a cost cutting maneuver. It's a Honda Civic with a Acura badge. A variation of this model has been around for ages in Canada (and other places) as the Acura EL.

Bring back the good ol days Acura! When I was growing up every other dope boy in the neighborhood was pushing a Legend or a Vigor. And later everyone at my middle school dreamed about having an Integra.

Acura fell off hard!

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Came in this thread thinking dude was about to drop knowledge about mechanical issues the ILX has, turns out dude is just hating on how the car looks :whew:

Acuras are still the best looking cars on the road to me, I LOVE the headlight design on these things :whoo:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yes but its a really good car to buy used. I just got one for my uncle for 17k. Has leathet Bluetooth backup can and the lifetime maintance costs are dirt cheap.