East Is In The House OMG
Daps

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Boxing will always be dirty in some way, especially when all the big fights are in Vegas. I wouldn't be surprised if some theories of "they made it a tie so they can do the rematch and make more money" were true sadly

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just see a bunch of butt hurt fanboys mad

you will always see that in boxing

The only rounds I could even give GGG were the 6, 7, 8, 9 and thats if I was trying to give him those rounds, I could see how should give two of those rounds to him

Fight wasn't that competitive, easy boxing session of canelo, triple G didn't even get his jab going until after the 5th, punch stat numbers were way out of wack, no way GGG landed as many power shots as canelo because all he did was jab and Canelo threw majority body shots with are ALL REGISTERED AS POWER SHOTS, GGG barely through any body shots at all, but they have him landed 4 less power shots than Canelo lmao, he would've had to be head hunting all fight to match that disparity in body shots, HBO strikes again, that compubox was a bullshyt number, and judges do not see Compubox

The more people rewatch the fights they will see it was an easy win for Canelo

GGG is new the manny pacquiao put together by HBO hype, and people believe GGG is some kind of unstoppable machine
Canelo landed a haymaker on GGG and you can't find a picture of it anywhere they fight is being discussed by media lmao its laughable
he was boxing the shyt out of GGG