Adele gotta be the most overrated PAWG in the past decade

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I put pawg in the title for obvious reasons:troll:

Man I been listening to radio more instead of watching tv..(that deserves another thread..same old fukking songs daily).

Adele has like 4. Songs in rotation and the mood gets so down and somber when her shyt plays.:russell:

She wouldn't be rated as highly as she is if she wasn't fat/British and has "deep" subject matter.

The media does this thing where they overrated any white "bluesy " singer ..moreso after Amy Whitehouse made it big.

shyt they been doing it since Janis Joplin(rip).

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Adeles aite. Not my cup of english tea. Hopefully she stays cool, now that shes slim-dele and got a brotha in her life.

To digresserates: speaking of singing ass white broads... Man, i saw xtina aguilera on a disney special a few weaks ago...

Damn that womans pipes are still as prominent and profound as ever. Too bad her music didnt do much damage in the 2000’s.

I always felt like she over sang her songs/had too much range and hi octave hitting for pop music, which made it hard for people to sing along. Thus in turn hurt her following (along w dull producers/writers).

Quintessential case of doing more that impacts less.

Taco

All Star
Daps
Some of you guys need to understand that it’s not always about who has the most range and or talent with their voice. It’s about making good sounding music. You can have all the talent in world, but if them songs just ain’t resonating it ain’t it. Same goes with rappers. You can have the best rhyme schemes and word play but it don’t always mean it’s going to make a good song. At the end of the day it’s all about making good music, and if that shyt charting like Adele does what does having a better voice than her even mean? I’m sure there are plenty of people out there more vocally talented than Adele, but can they make a song that resonates with millions, cause that’s the hard part.

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Adeles aite. Not my cup of english tea. Hopefully she stays cool, now that shes slim-dele and got a brotha in her life.

To digresserates: speaking of singing ass white broads... Man, i saw xtina aguilera on a disney special a few weaks ago...

Damn that womans pipes are still as prominent and profound as ever. Too bad her music didnt do much damage in the 2000’s.

I always felt like she over sang her songs/had too much range and hi octave hitting for pop music, which made it hard for people to sing along. Thus in turn hurt her following (along w dull producers/writers).

:ehh:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Aguilera the truth...but you right about her oversinging.

It's like she too soulful for whites ...but too white for black people so she in a no man's land. She had a few jawns though.

Dirty
Beautiful

Being the ones off top I remember besides the obvious ones from her teens.

shyt wait she got Moves with Jagger shyt a few years back.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Aguilera the truth...but you right about her oversinging.

It's like she too soulful for whites ...but too white for black people so she in a no man's land. She had a few jawns though.

Dirty
Beautiful

Being the ones off top I remember besides the obvious ones from her teens.

shyt wait she got Moves with Jagger shyt a few years back.

Good observation.