Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
I've listened to the full series twice...he shouldn't be in jail.

He's in jail because of Jay and the cops definitely coached him up. Jay comes off as a fraud who's never had real interaction with the police. Dude shouldn't have said a thing to the cops , but, got caught lyin' on Adnan.

I cannot say, without a reasonable doubt, he belongs in jail.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
I don't believe he did it for the sole fact dude had other options in regards to dating. Not to mention didn't have any previous incidents in regards to being spiteful towards women that ended up with him being the aggressor. Doesn't mean shyt, but dude just comes off as someone who would rather smoke weed and not stress shyt as oppose to building up seething rage.

I gotta admit, Serial was a pretty entertaining listen, I recommend it for anyone interested.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I think he did it, but based on the investigation, interrogation and everything else he shouldn't be in jail. He'll get a new trial

Dro_Pesci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I dont believe Adnan did it as he had no real motive. He has already moved on, he was popular with the bytches and from what others have said it wasnt in his personality.

The only thing that bothers me is how the hell does Jay know where the car is??

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I dont believe Adnan did it as he had no real motive. He has already moved on, he was popular with the bytches and from what others have said it wasnt in his personality.

The only thing that bothers me is how the hell does Jay know where the car is??

Jay was coached breh

Dro_Pesci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Of course he was coached. But even he wouldnt know where the car would be if he wasnt involved. I dont believe the police found the car then coached Jay into blaming Adnan

Jermio

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanted to believe Adnan was innocent, but I don't find him convincing. He shouldn't have been convicted, but I think he did it.

little4209

All Star
Daps
Yea this was probably one of the best podcasts that I listened to (and I subscribe to like 20 lol) Listening to it made me much more aware of the justice system(in a scary way)..

I'm not sure if Adnan had anything to do with it, but he shouldn't have been convicted. I just don't understand why Jay wasn't giving any type of punishment..ok, so you helped bury the body, and you get no jail time/probation nothing?