ADOS: American Descendants of Slavery

Any coli ADOS brehs on Facebook?
full

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
1.) They're "demanding" i.e. relying on instiutions that current enslave it's people for respiration instead of going about disruption this system at hand and building autonomy at the local level
2.) Said respiration don't even always go to everyone or everything, there's stories of holocaust victims living in poverty here in the United States who ain't got shyt
3.) The aforementioned is literal a ideological dead end, not to say it's not a noble effort or necessary but it simple assumes "we got ours so we good" as oppose to flipping the table entirely
4.) They can't handle any pushback, and please believe, if they make the fatal mistake of hoping on that cac build the wall/this is my country non-sense they setting theyselves up for failure.

this is purely my opinion that'll probably be wrong

but if they think for a second reparations alone will fix our problems, yet ignore the ongoing injustices that'll go with it then they might as well break out the red caps and call it one.

and for the record for they get to crying and reporting me to the mods

I have nothing against their endevour ideally, but throwing African and West Indie fam under the bus as if they're complicit in our current hardships and continued marginalization, is such an flimsy, and potentially dangerous move.

because the one thing about soft nationalism/populism is it always continues to nit pick and litmus test who is "more pure" to the point you have nothing left but the protected interests of the elites.

Break down how you think it'll fall apart?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
1.) They're "demanding" i.e. relying on instiutions that current enslave it's people for respiration instead of going about disruption this system at hand and building autonomy at the local level
2.) Said respiration don't even always go to everyone or everything, there's stories of holocaust victims living in poverty here in the United States who ain't got shyt
3.) The aforementioned is literal a ideological dead end, not to say it's not a noble effort or necessary but it simple assumes "we got ours so we good" as oppose to flipping the table entirely
4.) They can't handle any pushback, and please believe, if they make the fatal mistake of hoping on that cac build the wall/this is my country non-sense they setting theyselves up for failure.

but if they think for a second reparations alone will fix our problems, yet ignore the ongoing injustices that'll go with it then they might as well break out the red caps and call it one.

I have nothing against their endevour ideally, but throwing African and West Indie fam under the bus as if they're complicit in our current hardships and continued marginalization, is such an flimsy, and potentially dangerous move.

because the one thing about soft nationalism/populism is it always continues to nit pick and litmus test who is "more pure" to the point you have nothing left but the protected interests of the elites.
reparations

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yeah.. I too feel that a economic movement, in the black community, would do more damage than anything that we would demand from politicians..

Every minority group thats getting things done usually have some type of economy to back them up...

But I'll definitely support ADOS effort..