GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance

:camby:it's a wrap Bernie

9LjaJOz.png
Some of y'all thought this was a game, we coded up right now.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
This may get me some heat, but fukk it. Bernie knows that he can't say they word reparations because it will turn off White voters. He basically answered the question without saying it. I think he will introduce legislation that will help ADOS. He basically stated that last night, but he did look uncomforatble. Also, he has hired Black campaign staff. It's not a wrap for him, but he needs to become more polished. Now, I think overtime reparations will happen, but it takes steps and his steps seem to be decent. Tackling institutional racism.

This dude supports reparations too, but he even said that Sanders should have been more prepared for that question.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
This may get me some heat, but fukk it. Bernie knows that he can't say they word reparations because it will turn off White voters. He basically answered the question without saying it. I think he will introduce legislation that will help ADOS. He basically stated that last night, but he did look uncomforatble. Also, he has hired Black campaign staff. It's not a wrap for him, but he needs to become more polished. Now, I think overtime reparations will happen, but it takes steps and his steps seem to be decent. Tackling instituional racism.

Get a job .

Daps
This may get me some heat, but fukk it. Bernie knows that he can't say they word reparations because it will turn off White voters. He basically answered the question without saying it. I think he will introduce legislation that will help ADOS. He basically stated that last night, but he did look uncomforatble. Also, he has hired Black campaign staff. It's not a wrap for him, but he needs to become more polished. Now, I think overtime reparations will happen, but it takes steps and his steps seem to be decent. Tackling instituional racism.

He ran from the question like u running from a job application.

No caping nikka

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
He ran from the question like u running from a job application.

No caping nikka
You're ignorant and that has nothing to do with this discussion. The door should be left open for this issue to be discussed. Like I said before, I personally support reparations. However, we have a bought out Senate that would vote against it. It takes steps sad to say and this is a capitalistic country. We have the 1% who won't even pay their fair share in taxes.