“ADOS” poster calls Black elders who migrated from Jim Crow South to the East “Bit*h A** Runners”...

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Y'all created that monster with these running tales about immigrants.

Ignorance begets ignorance.

No, immigrants not checking their c00ns caused this. I was just on a double date last weekend with my lady’s home girl and her man is from Trinidad and Tobago. He said “my parents told me to stay away from Black Americans because they only care about partying and sports”…this nikka looks like Wesley snipes. That kinda mentality is what caused this divide, the difference today is that Black Americans are accepting that you feel this way and drawing a line in the sand instead of preaching pan-Africanism. It’s not like they sending over the stonefly Carmichael’s and Marcus Garvey’s…we getting butter biscuit licking nikkas that will sell their whole race down a river for a Mercedes.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seems like that poster has something to say about damn near every group of people on this planet, never seen someone with an opinion on so many different people.

Streetcar

All Star
Daps
Many families migrated because despite loving their countries/cities/towns they have to do what’s best for their children and they know there is better opportunity elsewhere. Some are leaving because they live in a war zone and are at risk of losing their lives in addition to possibly already losing loved ones and their homes.

I don’t care who says it anybody talking that “weak runaway” shyt is a (c)oon and shouldn’t be taken seriously. Nobody has any issue with Italian, Polish, German immigrants, never a word about them.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
If you argue it that way then it could be argued that those that stayed behind were like the slaves that wanted to stay behind with massa after slavery was over.

Just for argument sake, of course. :troll:

That argument would only be valid if the negroes that ran, ran to a black nation.

All y’all ancestors did was leave the plantation to go and work in Master’s cousins factory, sleep in his filthy tenement buildings, and eat processed food.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
He’s most likely an immigrant or has immigrant parents. Fukk him, weirdo ass moonlighting fakkit :pacspit:
My posting history clearly shows I’m not a damned tether, I’m southern ADOS. I stand by what I said, black people from the south are soldiers. I don’t come from a lineage of ho3 ass ni99as that ran up north like scared little b1tches to escape the white man AFTER slavery ended.

We stayed down here and fought. During the civil rights era while you whore ass ni99as were up north debating, passing out bean pies, and selling heroin for the Italians. Great southern ADOS men like MLK Jr.
that hails from my city, were galvanizing the world.

We got this sh*t together and now y’all running back down here to live in peace instead of living in squalor like you do up north. The NE is a haven for Non ADOS runners too but they are a protected group on The Coli so no one can speak on them.

BTW… I was giving Queen Harriet props.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
My posting history clearly shows I’m not a damned tether, I’m southern ADOS. I stand by what I said, black people from the south are soldiers. I don’t come from a lineage of ho3 ass ni99as that ran up north like scared little b1tches to escape the white man AFTER slavery ended.

We stayed down here and fought. During the civil rights era while you whore ass ni99as we’re up north debating, passing out bean pies, and selling heroin for the Italians. Great southern ADOS men like MLK Jr.
that hails from my city, were galvanizing the world.

We got this sh*t together and now y’all running back down here to live in peace instead of living in squalor as you do up north. The NE is a haven for Non-ADOS runners too but they are a protected group on The Coli so no one can speak on them.

BTW… I was giving Queen Harriet props.
You are a Southern c00n (@tuckdog as well) who plays divide and conquer with your own ppl. You guys talk that ADOS this, ADOS that, yada yada shyt but deep down it only matters to you when the conversation of money (reps) is involved otherwise your true colors show. It's called being a hypocrite.

Secondly, you called Harriet a coward and only backed down when her name was mentioned otherwise you wouldn't given her props.

Btw, I'm sure she wouldn't want your support.

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
You are a Southern c00n (@tuckdog as well) who plays divide and conquer with your own ppl. You guys talk that ADOS this, ADOS that, yada yada shyt but deep down it only matters to you when the conversation of money (reps) is involved otherwise your true colors show. It's called being a hypocrite.

Secondly, you called Harriet a coward and only backed down when her name was mentioned otherwise you wouldn't given her props.

Peace be upon you

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps

Oh shut up fool. I’m sick of you ni99as from up north trying to thumb your nose at southern blacks and then when we say something back, we’re being divisive. So it’s fine to call us bamas, yokels, country etc. but when I say something back I’m being divisive? Now I’m getting warning points and sh*t. East coast ADOS act like non-ADOS posters on this board that throw rocks, hide their hand, report, and feign ignorance.

Remember, this stemmed from a devil using the N word and you clowns came running in there saying black people from the south are weak and still live under Jim Crow. You ni99as were beating on your chest like, “this would NEVER happen in the north” like ethnic whites and y’all racist “brothas” the Puerto Rican’s aren’t grossly racist.

Last edited:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
No, immigrants not checking their c00ns caused this. I was just on a double date last weekend with my lady’s home girl and her man is from Trinidad and Tobago. He said “my parents told me to stay away from Black Americans because they only care about partying and sports”…this nikka looks like Wesley snipes. That kinda mentality is what caused this divide, the difference today is that Black Americans are accepting that you feel this way and drawing a line in the sand instead of preaching pan-Africanism. It’s not like they sending over the stonefly Carmichael’s and Marcus Garvey’s…we getting butter biscuit licking nikkas that will sell their whole race down a river for a Mercedes.
This happened