ADOS, what's the minimum cash payment you would accept for reparations? (poll included)

What's the smallest amount you would accept?

• Total voters

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Let's say the federal government comes up with a reparations plan and announces a one time cash payment amount for every ADOS adult. What is the minimum amount you would accept?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I think a specific amount could be calculated.
To me reparations is just back pay for unpaid labor of our enslaved ancestors.
Lets say i have a relative that spent his entire life working in the fields, died at 62.
average laborer back then earned about $9 a week. or $468 a year. $29K in his lifetime
compound with interest for 159 years to today. Could potentially be around $316,777,138.78 they owe for that specific relative.
Multiply times the number of relatives that were in slavery is how much reparation is owed to estate of each slave. The amount would be evenly divided amongst all living relatives.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Marianne Williamson said $500k over 10 yeara for everyone and Internet Ass Muhfukkas took that seriously cause wE dOn'T nEeD a StUdY

500 billion to roughly 30 million so called "ADOS" converts to roughly $17k per person, just under $1700 per year :banderas:

CUT THE CHECK!! :feedme:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
200k seems to be the interception between actually possible in this racist country and actually impactful
Nah man people get more money for getting burned by coffee or a slip and fall. My people were beat to death, hung, and worked for free. We can’t go to our ancestors gravesite to pay respect. Some of the above happened after 1865, so emotional damage should also be included.
The U.S. made billions off of us. We had to start from scratch.

Edit: and the process is gonna be hard as hell, prolly gotta be a certain age and have proof your family was enslaved knowing damn well some of those records don’t exist

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah man people get more money for getting burned by coffee or a slip and fall. My people were beat to death, hung, and worked for free. We can’t go to our ancestors gravesite to pay respect. Some of the above happened after 1865, so emotional damage should also be included.
The U.S. made billions off of us. We had to start from scratch.

This is why the no taxes, discount healthcare, and free college tuition option would suffice