• Minor Improvement

Votes: 33 37.5%

• Total voters

arXiv

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Blake needs to look at Por, Wash, and maybe SA. I wont to see him on a new team. We ain't going nowhere :mjcry:
Wizards seems like a perfect fit. All upside. If it fails, so what - it's the Wizards and it would be stupid to expect anything else. But if it succeeds, Blake is a hero. He can't be worse than Morris.

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Wizards seems like a perfect fit. All upside. If it fails, so what - it's the Wizards and it would be stupid to expect anything else. But if it succeeds, Blake is a hero. He can't be worse than Morris.

Blake and wall together with gortat on the floor would be awful spacing

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I absolutely hate the "they ain't beating or competing against the cavs or warriors" so what's the point of making that specific transaction. With that logic, all 28 teams should stop playing ball and tank till those 2 teams are finished.

Sometimes the fans just wanna see teams make moves, whether it's to compete for the finals or just the conference finals. Some fan bases are happy just making the playoffs, of course you wanna set yourself up for the future but it doesn't hurt to wanna compete in the present.

With blake they don't beat the cavs but they might steal 2 games in the ECF, so that's definitely a win from a fans standpoint

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I think the fact they're going after these two during FA means they've given up on Paul. You might ask what's the significance due to them having to trade for PG, but I don't see them getting Gordon (who's probably guaranteed) and going after Blake. The cap space wouldn't be there for all 3 and also paying for AB or Isaiah.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Minor improvement, dude would be a huge upgrade as their 4 is the weakest position. But Al Horford and a Blake combo makes me puke, they better get a decent defensive backup

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
I think if you're going after PG you're giving up on IT. Hayward fits with IT better.

Idk bout Blake. Not crazy about that move.....

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Nothing we can do. Doc ran the team into the ground. The stars are all free agents and we have no draft picks in sight. On the verge of becoming 'Brooklyn Nets West':yeshrug:

Shocking Ballmer is going to announce plans for a new arena in Inglewood tomorrow but yet you still have Doc in charge of everything:snoop::scusthov: