ADRIEN BRONER SPARRING SESSION AHEAD OF GRANADOS CLASH; INSISTS HE'S "SLICK AS GREASE"

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Finally watched the video and Broner was aight, he fought like a nikka that wasnt in top shape and used his talent to win.

He beat dudes ass the 1st round and loss the 2nd and pretty much outboxed and clowned dude the last 2 rounds.

Those uppercuts he was landing in the 1st round were nice. shyt reminded me of Gatti vs Dammgard. :whew:

Neither guy fukking jabbed enough. Broner got outworked in certain spots, but he wasn't getting hit with anything big. If dude would have jabbed his way in and moved his head he would have done a better job of pressuring Broner. Instead, this nikka walked in a straight line with his hands down like Collazo vs Khan:dahell: and bullied Broner on the ropes but only landing a few decent shots.

The way nikkas were going on in here, I thought Broner got his ass kicked. :mjlol:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Finally watched the video and Broner was aight, he fought like a nikka that wasnt in top shape and used his talent to win.

He beat dudes ass the 1st round and loss the 2nd and pretty much outboxed and clowned dude the last 2 rounds.

Those uppercuts he was landing in the 1st round were nice. shyt reminded me of Gatti vs Dammgard. :whew:

Neither guy fukking jabbed enough. Broner got outworked in certain spots, but he wasn't getting hit with anything big. If dude would have jabbed his way in and moved his head he would have done a better job of pressuring Broner. Instead, this nikka walked in a straight line with his hands down like Collazo vs Khan:dahell: and bullied Broner on the ropes but only landing a few decent shots.

The way nikkas were going on in here, I thought Broner got his ass kicked. :mjlol:

I'm surprised they didn't mention that clean ass left hook Munoz landed on AB while he was backing up:heh:

AB ate that though and went back to stunting:banderas:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I'm surprised they didn't mention that clean ass left hook Munoz landed on AB while he was backing up:heh:

AB ate that though and went back to stunting:banderas:

I know right :lolbron:

Dude even landed a few decent straight rights that went through the guard, but overall dude wasn't effective like that. He had a rusty Broner in front of him and didn't get at him like he should have.

I saw the other 2 videos after that and Broner looked better.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
why is he still being economical with his punches? this is sparring man..work for crying out loud...he's doing that one punch at a time shyt..granados is not going to be taken out like that..no type of body work except sticking the jab to the stomach...maybe its the fact he's still looks a little heavy and its only december but if this was nearer fight time id prolly put money on granados outworking him

Bro im glad you said it i was watching this shyt with the :scust: face. AB gotta be fukking around and not showing his shyt for the camera. I Box as well..now i aint no pro but my sparing was fukking brutal especially if u do right with multiple bodies and different weight classes. Nobody slips anymore? Does this dude know how to weave and roll? His sparing partner is trash giving him NO looks. No skill.