Adult undertones in "Hey Arnold"

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
The nostalgia i get from that now is crazy, its like it immediately takes me back to being a kid coming home from school and watching cartoons.

When I was a kid they used to play that on nick at 7:00pm the ending of that meant the begging of this at 7:30

Those were the good times, before all they had to do to get ratings was play Spongebob 24/7.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
Curly

Curly.jpg

YOOOO when this dude pulled the fire alarm and framed arnold with the peanut butter and had a MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA laugh...forgot why he did it. And dude set the animals from the zoo free riding a zebra down the street in brooklyn

monkey man nikka :wtf:

Nah breh monkey man got hollywood on hey arnold and forgot his purpo-monkey-se and he had to-monkey-realize his true-monkey calling.

Pigeon man had a huge ass nose and helped arnolds pigeon get better with some magic berries or some shyt, at the end of the ep he attaches all his pigeons to him and i kid you not USES A HUNNID PIGEONS STRAPPED TO HIM TO FLY OFF INTO THE SUNSET

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
No idea, i had an argument with my girl about it, think about it mad brownstones but a lotta brick buildings too...it's weird they were so scared to take the subway man wtf i took that alone when i was 7

just looked it up and the creator says SEATTLE with parts of brooklyn...wtf no that show was brooklyn to the bone, maybe i'm biased though there's a PS 118 in queens, I'm never in queens like that though so I don't know to me it's brooklyn somewhere near the bridge and always will be.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Hey Arnold! my favorite Nicktoon. second cartoon behind Batman:TAS. and not counting Simpsons.

I love Hey Arnold!