AEW’s token “black” play fighter Scorpio Sky...

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Wrestlers of every shade have been treating black folks like garbage for decades, but you still have kuhns that watch this trash every week. Pro wrestling is and always has been a white supremacist fantasy world. I can’t believe people still act surprised when a wrestler is revealed to be a racist or a Tom.
excuses will be made, but they will still watch. still spend money on the wwe network, still buy t shirts, etc, etc, etc

also, that white supremacist fantasy world is FACTS. a sport, a "combat sport" where there are almost NO top Black champions :heh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No no no!!!:lolbron:

Don’t try to flip this narrative to shytting on AEW right now:umad:

The wave right now is to shyt on TNA

And WWE after Hunter made that inappropriate joke about Paige.

Na @Da King we still shytting on that “commercial playfighting”:mjgrin:

Which now that I think of WWE, it’s not even just playfighting, it may be Opera:sas1:

Also no matter what anyone will and ever say about racism or etc in any other Fed......

Let’s not forget Trump is Vince & Linda’s close friend and is in their HOF First ballot :skip:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
No no no!!!:lolbron:

Don’t try to flip this narrative to shytting on AEW right now:umad:

The wave right now is to shyt on TNA

And WWE after Hunter made that inappropriate joke about Paige.

Na @Da King we still shytting on that “commercial playfighting”:mjgrin:

Which now that I think of WWE, it’s not even just playfighting, it may be Opera:sas1:

Also no matter what anyone will and ever say about racism or etc in any other Fed......

Let’s not forget Trump is Vince & Linda’s close friend and is in their HOF First ballot :skip:

The TSC markkk narrative is something alright :mjpls:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
full

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
Da KKKing sees a black man and a racist white women in a pic

Attacks the white man

TSC's very own Lars Sullivan ladies and gentlemen

Last edited:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
excuses will be made, but they will still watch. still spend money on the wwe network, still buy t shirts, etc, etc, etc

also, that white supremacist fantasy world is FACTS. a sport, a "combat sport" where there are almost NO top Black champions :heh:

Which is ridiculous, because pretty much every top guy from Dusty and Flair to the NWO to John Cena has stolen elements of black culture, and did their best impersonation of “cool” black people.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Which is ridiculous, because pretty much every top guy from Dusty and Flair to the NWO to John Cena has stolen elements of black culture, and did their best impersonation of “cool” black people.
Not just that. Black athletes have been dominant in Boxing for a century, and now MMA at least half of the champions are and have been Black. So in real combat sports there are Black champions everywhere, but in pro wrestling :mjlol:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Not just that. Black athletes have been dominant in Boxing for a century, and now MMA at least half of the champions are and have been Black. So in real combat sports there are Black champions everywhere, but in pro wrestling :mjlol:
Yall speaking to real issue. How can you have a "real authentic sports feel" and act as if we wouldn't run rough shot in this sport if all things were legit? That in itself is so inauthentic it's hard to keep me interested. Idk how many times they can put Keith Lee in there with these midgets and have him loose cleanly. I can suspend belief only so much. :mjpls: