African brain drain: '90% of my friends want to leave'

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Also - The development of Africa goes against the economic interests of the United States, France & The UK.

Its gonna take more than just "investing in Africa"

You gotta be willing to put your life on the line and risk being murdered or poisoned.

The price of freedom is bloodshed/death.

We know these nikkas don't want that. Unfortunately, it's going to take suffering at the hands of these people again for black folks to want to actually do something out of the norm.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
America dealing with this too

How? If anything the US brings in too many immigrants.
file-20190307-82672-1xb57h9.jpg

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Not surprising.. but I don't think the rest of the world is really gonna allow mass African migration...

Have said multiple times these next few decades are gonna decide the next few centuries for Africa.

Just need a 2-3 countries to get their shyt together. But it's like damn.. damn near all the countries I was rooting for just.. :snoop:

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I remember Henry Lewis Gates mentioned the UN was partially created to subjugate Africa. So basically, leaders who want change in Africa will face coup attempts, death, or further destruction of their infrastructure by western powers. Be a corrupt puppet or die are basically your only options. Pray for the brothas fighting for Mail by the way

Western powers are like a local gang leader who kills a kids’ parents and then ask those kids why they’re living in a orphanage

:unimpressed:

Yzak

All Star
Daps
Africa will never advance as long as Islam and Christianity are allowed to spread. Those are control systems pushed by arabs and whites, designed to cause division and chaos as well as subservience to those who gave them the systems.

No intelligent person wants to remain in a shythole ruled by foreign religions.

Yzak

All Star
Daps
lmaoooo - no.

African men of the diaspora need to wake up and invest.... not "the world"

This is the responsibility of African men - the continentals & the sons of the slave trade.
I read that and thought invest what???? The resources are right under their fukkin feet and all they do is beg and run to other continents and let cacs and yellows exploit their resources

Daps
Have said multiple times these next few decades are gonna decide the next few centuries for Africa.
africa has as long as it takes south america and asia to develop. if we lose that race though, it's a wrap for continent indefinitely

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
More Immigrant Tethers coming to the country my ancestors built to call me Lazy :francis:

I don't have anything against Africans or Black islanders, however I'm not going to lie, I hate when they come to America and call Black Americans LAZY, or try to imply that they work harder than Black Americans
:francis:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
africa has as long as it takes south america and asia to develop. if we lose that race though, it's a wrap for continent indefinitely

The West is not going to try and allow Africa and South America to develop like that. Asia really can't be stopped by the West, but they can try. Africa and South America will first have to separate from the Western control of these world organizations that they are a part of. Notice that the main meetings like the G7 and D10 don't have any countries as members from those areas. Brazil is the only one allowed to even observe D10 meetings.

Last edited: