Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
tumblr_mjedznbfbX1ri2nbpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0lahuU0i21r9fhq5o1_500.jpg

'

These two pics make me very sad...

Safety is a basic human need...

To see the most vulnerable of a society on the front lines killing for that need is jarring

I can't take my stability and safety for granted... Not for a moment

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
4444_hyena.jpg

Not a civil war shot, just love the pic..and most of Africa has gone quiet, most of the wars have died down.

whknorth

WHK North Jesus
Daps
Reppin
WHK North
These two pics make me very sad...

Safety is a basic human need...

To see the most vulnerable of a society on the front lines killing for that need is jarring

I can't take my stability and safety for granted... Not for a moment

its a cole world. no jermayne cole.

Fox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PHARAOH & THEM
Some of the most craziest shyt I've seen... any of y'all checked out that episode vice had on Liberia?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I hate the narratives the media portrays about African Civil Wars, like they aren't popped off by Western Governments.

They destroyed my Country Liberia just because the US was afraid of it potentially siding with Soviets during the Cold War.
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Really? I never knew that,:ohhh: can you give more info on this?

Read about how Samuel Doe came to power in Liberia. Long story short Egypt and Israel were beefing, Liberia sided with Egypt which sent off a Red Flag to the US, shortly after President Tolbert was Murked, and Tolberts wife the triggerman was a White man (she could see his skin on his hands), Then Samuel Doe is put into power but ends up being Corrupt as hell, then Charles Taylor amazingly breaks out of prison in Boston Ma and ends up in Liberia, and another Coupe happens and he becomes president, but little does anyone know Charles Taylor was on CIA payroll from Day 1 till even after both Liberian Civil Wars, Charles Taylor ends up being even more corrupt thus Liberia gets destroyed.

The simple fact Charles Taylor breaks out of prison in the USA, ends up on CIA payroll and rises to Power in Liberia WHILE STILL ON CIA payroll tells you everything you need to know. During his Trial the US admitted he was on Payroll but would not discuss why as it was a "threat to national security".

Meanwhile the Media portrayed the Civil Wars as just Savaged Africans, when prior to the Civil Wars Liberia had one of the fastest growing economies in the world, and had a GDP greater than Japan.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Read about how Samuel Doe came to power in Liberia. Long story short Egypt and Israel were beefing, Liberia sided with Egypt which sent off a Red Flag to the US, shortly after President Tolbert was Murked, and Tolberts wife the triggerman was a White man (she could see his skin on his hands), Then Samuel Doe is put into power but ends up being Corrupt as hell, then Charles Taylor amazingly breaks out of prison in Boston Ma and ends up in Liberia, and another Coupe happens and he becomes president, but little does anyone know Charles Taylor was on CIA payroll from Day 1 till even after both Liberian Civil Wars, Charles Taylor ends up being even more corrupt thus Liberia gets destroyed.

The simple fact Charles Taylor breaks out of prison in the USA, ends up on CIA payroll and rises to Power in Liberia WHILE STILL ON CIA payroll tells you everything you need to know. During his Trial the US admitted he was on Payroll but would not discuss why as it was a "threat to national security".

Meanwhile the Media portrayed the Civil Wars as just Savaged Africans, when prior to the Civil Wars Liberia had one of the fastest growing economies in the world, and had a GDP greater than Japan.
Breh.:snoop:

Shyt like this man is why we need a black super power, Nigeria has the potential that's why I root for them.

Imagine if Nigeria, Congo, where all super powers, countries like Liberia will be protected.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Breh.:snoop:

Shyt like this man is why we need a black super power, Nigeria has the potential that's why I root for them.

Imagine if Nigeria, Congo, where all super powers, countries like Liberia will be protected.

Liberia was essentially on the way of being a super power, but the issue it had as it was too connected with the West as it was literally called "Little America". The Former slaves who came to Liberia for the most parts where on some :mjpls: and discriminated on Natives, and also were in the pockets of America so America let Liberia shine until Liberia wanted to make its own decisions politically, and US pretty much cut the cord on the nation.