Superstar
Daps

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You can't quote me ever saying any of this but you still @ me. That's wild. Typical bad faith tether poisoning the well and kicking off diaspora wars for no reason.:yeshrug:

Ayo, fakkit...tell your boy @Ruckfonnie to come out. Why he being so anti-social?

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Ayo, fakkit...tell your boy @Ruckfonnie to come out. Why he being so anti-social?
You can't quote one post from me ever saying the stupid shyt you just said so why would you get up here and cap like that?

What do you get out of kicking off diaspora wars?

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You can't quote one post from me ever saying the stupid shyt you just said so why would you get up here and cap like that?

What do you get out of kicking off diaspora wars?

You a loser c00n that says fukked up shyt about Black people, Sambo. I'd put my whole size 12s up in ya ass if I get ahold of you.

@Ruckfonnie

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
You a loser c00n that says fukked up shyt about Black people, Sambo. I'd put my whole size 12s up in ya ass if I get ahold of you.

@Ruckfonnie
1. You're 40 and the first thing you do when you get up in the morning is make up nonsense to start drama on the internet.

2. You won't even take a permanent account ban bet but we're supposed to believe you're this real life tough guy.

:unimpressed:

K.

3. Post some of the quotes, tether. Oh, you can't, because you don't have them. Because they don't exist. You're just mad that I'm rocking with ADOS.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
1. You're 40 and the first thing you do when you get up in the morning is make up nonsense to start drama on the internet.

2. You won't even take a permanent account ban bet but we're supposed to believe you're this real life tough guy.

K.

3. Post some of the quotes, tether. Oh, you can't, because you don't have them. Because they don't exist. You're just mad that I'm rocking with ADOS. It is what it is.

Reread my previous post. Don't let me get ahold of you, c00n.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Reread my previous post. Don't let me get ahold of you, c00n.
I'm done highlighting your day. This bytch ass 40 year old tether will just create a whole narrative in his head about you based on being bullied as 10 year old by ADOS.

Nothing I can do about retarded, I guess. Just like you won't take the perma ban bet, you'll never post any receipts. All you can do is cap and get pity daps from other anti ADOS xenophobes. :ufdup:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I'm done highlighting your day. This bytch ass 40 year old tether will just create a whole narrative in his head about you based on being bullied as 10 year old by ADOS.

Nothing I can do about retarded, I guess. Just like you won't take the perma ban bet, you'll never post any receipts. All you can do is cap and get pity daps from other anti ADOS xenophobes. :ufdup:

Stay hidden, coward :obama:

You don't wanna be that next nikka on that Summer Jam screen:obama:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

K.

3. Post some of the quotes, tether. Oh, you can't, because you don't have them. Because they don't exist. You're just mad that I'm rocking with ADOS.

Look at you acting like you have not been playing kkk member on here
Look at you back tracking

The crew of you move like women and gay men

Daps

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Look at you acting like you have not been playing kkk member on here
Look at you back tracking

The crew of you move like women and gay men
2 things this tether and @Billy Ocean will never do.

1. Take the perma ban bet that's always open for them anytime they want me to verify who I am in this world.

2. Post receipts of any kind backing up anything they say. :jbhmm:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Naw..."FBA" told me that they have no connection to Africa and their hairlines are fukked up.

@HarlemHottie
@Voice of Reason
@Bunchy Carter
@UpNext
@Astroslik
@parallax
@Cel 510 kid ados forever
@AFRAM GLORY
@kingofnyc
@Ruckfonnie
Bruh what do you do for a living? No way a fully employed individual has this time to be stalking and posting this much on a website.

I understand you still live with your parents, but what do you do to gain income? You act like a straight up bum peasant. You spend more time
On here stalking black americans rather than spend with your own kids. Your children would be ashamed of such a pathetic father. Imagine realizing your father is a top troll on a internet forum

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
2 things this tether and @Billy Ocean will never do.

1. Take the perma ban bet that's always open for them anytime they want me to verify who I am in this world.

2. Post receipts of any kind backing up anything they say. :jbhmm:

There is a crew of wannabe white supremacist on this website
They join together and harass posters they do not like

It has happened over and over again
Using alts, discord groups, and private chats

Why ban bet you when yall have HUNDREDS of alts?
Why ban bet white racists and xenophobes?

Come on klan member