Afro-Brazilian Actress Taunted by Fellow Brazilians on Facebook After Revealing Her Natural Hair

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
What you mean? :dwillhuh: I've never said anything about her.

The girl @BlackMajik posted is called Sheron Menezzes, Lucy Ramos is some other negro bed wench.

And yea I don't fukk with light-skinned women.
:ohhh:
my bad, Sheron Menezzes looks a bit like Lucy Ramos so I got confused 'cause I took your "not her" to mean "not her :rudy:".
I know Lucy is dating a cac, but I thought she might've slipped up even worse in an interview or something. Or pulled a Seu Jorge.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This woman looks more predominantly Euro to you?

RTEmagicC_taisaraujo_lazaroramos.jpg.jpg

laza2301.jpg

2014-757708146-2014-757526684-lazaroetais.jpg_20141005.jpg_20141006.jpg.png

tais-araujo-e-lazaro-ramos-a-historia-de-amor-do-casal-de-atores-1.jpg
In some pictures, yes. But I don't pretend to care about this kinda stuff so:yeshrug:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Perhaps the commercial pictures. After all they are purposefully edited to be more appealing to the mainstream consumer base.

In her natural pictures her African features are stronger.
Yea, thats what I was getting at in one post. Shes clearly a mix of stuff, though.

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
She is gorgeous and her husband not bad looking. Not all naturals be c00ning. I'm natural and have stuck with black men. Nothing against interracial couples but I prefer someone who can relate to my experience as a black person and being in this country.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
It's mind numbing. WIth the size of their black population there shouldn't be a single reason why Afro-Brazilians aren't running shyt there. Unfortunately the white minority has brainwashed them fools into thinking they live in racial Utopia where there is no race only "Brazilians". Yet if that were true 15% of the population wouldn't dominate the media and wealth there.

At the bold:

-The 50% or more figure we hear over and over is actually if you combine those that declare themselves as black AND those that declare themselves Pardo, or mixed.

Pardo: 43.13% of the population

Black: 7.6% of the population.

Meanwhile, the white population: 47.7% of the population.

So no, the black population is not that big, only 14 millions out of 200+ million.

Now, is it possible that some that claim pardo are actually black, as far outsiders are concerned? Sure. Are there pardos that acknowledge whatever African ancestry they may have? Most def. But let's be clear, the black population, as in those that actually declare themselves as black, is not that big. They are a minority. Add the fact that they historically haven't been in a position of power and the racial dynamics as they are today, and we have what we have.

Brazilians coli brehs and those who have visited Brazil, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong somehow. I'm open to learn a thing or two.