VZnCoOk.jpg

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
A lot of em be wench set if they got any hint of fame. shyt broke my heart
Who? All Afro-latinas wench due to there being way more non-Black Latinos in their country however Black Colombian women wench less compared to Brasilians and others.:hubie:

From experience, online and the fact I have a harem of them on whatsapp lol

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
Who? All Afro-latinas wench due to there being way more non-Black Latinos in their country however Black Colombian women wench less compared to Brasilians and others.:hubie:

From experience, online and the fact I have a harem of them on whatsapp lol
Let's keep it a buck. blanquemiento and mejorar la raza is still being pushed heavy till this day. Think of famous Afro Latinos of any gender and name the ones with Black spouses.
XKEfnDnCkYZmJp9VM69A8562_RedemptionofCam.png

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Let's keep it a buck. blanquemiento and mejorar la raza is still being pushed heavy till this day. Think of famous Afro Latinos of any gender and name the ones with Black spouses.
XKEfnDnCkYZmJp9VM69A8562_RedemptionofCam.png

I seen many people use that painting constantly. Dont see the point? Like I said Blacks in most these Latin countries are a minority but either way Black men are also smashing through a lot of non-Black Latinas there especially Black Colombians and Brasilians.:yeshrug: All I'm saying is the Black Colombians I seen in real life(in Colombia), on my whatsapp and on social media are with Black men.

Edit: These Latin hoes REGARDLESS of race will let any man smash as long as you have clout lol.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Colombia gets mixed reviews for the ladies up here.

I went off on a tangent today and was checking out Google maps and when you click on a location like a hotel or store or restaurant it brings up pictures.
  • Choco Province aka The Most Afro-Centric Part of Colombia has some beautiful women :wow:.

You see hit and misses in other parts of Colombia based on pictures and videos, but you see some organic authentic bad jawns in Choco.