After all this years do people really believe there was a 2nd plane on 9/11?

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
QzgTGPm.gif

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
I was just listening to Those Conspiracy Guys episode about 9/11....I always believed 2 planes did hit the WTC's but who knows. The pentagon though :mjpls:. I was living in Maryland at the time and me and my pops went to go take pictures of the Pentagon. after it happen. Didn't even look like a plane had hit it. Pilots saying it would have been damn near impossible to maneuver a plane that good....and the pentagon has a missile defense system that for some reason didn't go off that day :mjpls: and 2.1 trillion dollars just happen to be missing day before 9/11:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
I was just listening to Those Conspiracy Guys episode about 9/11....I always believed 2 planes did hit the WTC's but who knows. The pentagon though :mjpls:. I was living in Maryland at the time and me and my pops went to go take pictures of the Pentagon. after it happen. Didn't even look like a plane had hit it. Pilots saying it would have been damn near impossible to maneuver a plane that good....and the pentagon has a missile defense system that for some reason didn't go off that day :mjpls: and 2.1 trillion dollars just happen to be missing day before 9/11:mjpls:
Spooky.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Which plane are they claiming didn't exsist? I watched live on the news the 2nd plane hitting :patrice:

I wasn't in the city that day but I was about an hour away.