After Cena ties Flair's record...

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Flair should start an all out assault on Cena :violent:. He should literally put a hit out on him and send various superstars at him to ensure that he does not break his record :boss:.

He should even throw himself in there for a random match or beat down but lose obviously and in a quick fashion. Cena should get destroyed for at least half a year at random points before he finally breaks the record.

They gotta bring Flair in it somehow. I think it'd be cool if Flair sent the dogs at him a couple times and fukked him over as opposed to say The Authority doing the usual fukkery.

I know he cant go out there and perform and I dont necessarily want to see him try unless he's willing to take a quick L because realistically he shouldnt be able to hang with someone like Cena today. But I dont want to see him on tv happily letting his record get smashed like it inevitably will be.

Put the wolves on'em Ric
rick-flair-strutting-3-4-13.gif

I really dont want to see Cena break this record :damn:
CenaShotKicksout.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Wouldn't surprise me if Flair got liquored up and went on TV talking about "Yaknowl I'm actually OFFICIALLY an 18 time worild heavyweight champion:mjpls: "

Yup. And follow that up with a 5 minute drunk rant about losing the title to Baba and having Harley as his body guard so he the japs didn't shoot on him :russ: