after this week's amount of wrestling..

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's definitely a wealth of content to get thru with the indie stuff:russ:
It's all good tho like others have mentioned this is a rarity and for the most part everything has been enjoyable. The one complaint I have after watching AAW, RoH, and 2 Evolve shows the indie match structure can get to you. Everyone doing brogue kicks, apron bombs, and canadian destroyers is ridiculous lol. I just seen Keith Lee Black Van Vader ass do one:dead::dead::damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yeah it's been a crazy week for wrestling. And I only saw wwe stuff, can't imagine doping any Indy shows. I still gotta watch the Angle hof speech, knocked out before we finished watching. I saw takeover from the start of the second match. Saw all of mania, that was a mission in itself. Saw raw on Monday night. Started to watch smackdown but knocked out before the street fight, which should've been a mania stipulation, but caught up this morning. Will likely catch up on nxt tonight, then return on Monday for Raw. That superstar shakeup has me intrigued so I'll give their show a chance. I have been going back and watching mania matches for anything I missed and to see what the tv version was like. I want to rewatch the universal title match and the main event.