After viral tweet spurs discussion of "sex tourism", Twitter user shows off his situation in Brazil

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think men who still want housewives, for women to submit, and that other nostalgic crap without having to do or be much of anything, then foreign is definitely the way to go.

Same for women who desire providers and want to be housewives. Gotta go foreign. Westernized humans aren’t date worthy unless you desire a partner.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
I think men who still want housewives, for women to submit, and that other nostalgic crap without having to do or be much of anything, then foreign is definitely the way to go.

Same for women who desire providers and want to be housewives. Gotta go foreign. Westernized humans aren’t date worthy unless you desire a partner.
Ain't no one looking for Western women

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

plenty women that are housewife material still exist in the U.S it's just that most men that complain don't want them. It's just like how women complain about not finding good guys