Age of Ultron was such a letdown

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps

What the hell happened, brehs? Did we get bamboozled?

“People will look to the sky for hope...I’ll take that from them first.”

In the trailer he’s menacing, creepy and ruthless, and then we get to the movie and he’s less funny Tony Stark.:dahell:
His plan is terrible, this is supposed to be a super A.I. designed by two of the smartest people in the MCU, and this guy didn’t do shyt. He wasn’t even the cause of the Avengers’ lowest moment, that was Scarlett Witch’s work.

Age of Ultron is definitely top 5 worst MCU film.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
It aged better than I thought it would (after watching not too long ago), but yeah, it was still a letdown. Between the Age of Ultron comic and that trailer? I thought we was finna get Infinity War before we actually got Infinity War, on a smaller scale. Niccas wasted James Spader. Breh had the GOAT voice for that shyt and was dropping bars when he wanted to but they kept putting the muzzle on him.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
It aged better than I thought it would (after watching not too long ago), but yeah, it was still a letdown. Between the Age of Ultron comic and that trailer? I thought we was finna get Infinity War before we actually got Infinity War, on a smaller scale. Niccas wasted James Spader. Breh had the GOAT voice for that shyt and was dropping bars when he wanted to but they kept putting the muzzle on him.

This is one of the worst.
“There are no strings on me!” Is delivered masterfully, and his actions and demeanor never get to truly put as much weight to those words as his voice does.
Ultron could’ve easily been up there with Thanos when it comes to quotables.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
That trailer had me on :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

I was expecting some dark shyt. At that point I wasn't aware that the Iron Man 2 template was what the MCU was gonna run on forever minus pallette swaps.

Now i'm :manny:.

It's on Marvel but they put it on Whedon. Same shyt w/ Dark World, they put it on Alan Taylor but really they chopped & screwed his shyt

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Trailer was always gonna be misleading because MCU films always gotta meet their quota of jokes and silliness. Just can't have a proper dark film (with Infinity War ending being the exception.)

Just makes it that much more annoying that the fanboys derailed the DCEU which was clearly going for a much darker feel.

Like why the fukk couldn't we just have a world where you go to Marvel for a feel-good movie and DC for something more gritty?

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Ultron should of been like IW Thanos. Damn near unstoppable.

They should of kept him alive and used him in other movies.

If the Russo Bro’s and Mcfeely/Markus handled that it would have been a classic.

I like it tho...I’ve watched it multiple times. I didn’t watch the trailers so my expectations weren’t high. I just watched it one day on a fluke and enjoyed it.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I think he's still alive. But on the low.

In one scene a sub-ultron crashes into the helicarrier, and I believe he smooth uploaded a copy of his consciousness into the S.H.I.E.L.D. mainframe to lay low in case he failed. That's something Stark wouldn't be able to hack unless he physically went on board and lowered their defenses like he did in the first Avenger flick...