TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
since when is he a model?

Oan, his son isn’t gay. He has a gf and a daughter. He’s actually attractive in other pictures I’ve seen of him. I have no idea why the fukk he would do this. In addition to looking faggity asf, it looks horrible.
After he stopped playing college football. He is with a major modeling agency.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Don't forget trehs, everyday there is a thread on trehs

i mean i kind of get what you're saying with TLR and trannies i suppose. megan thee stallion was accused of being one just a few days ago, had me like huh? lol

but pushing that or all the constant no homo talk aside.... are you sitting here telling me that this photo is in no way worthy of discussion my G? it's benign to you and completely normal?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Breh Lol

What kind of world we are living in,

Fire is the only way to cleanse this shyt, the only way. Gyeee Lee man. shyt is spooky as fukk man

Daps
Reppin
NULL
cats here are obsesssed with homosexuality :unimpressed:

news flash 10% of the population is gay.....

there are 1600 coli members online right now....so that means 160 of you nikkas is gay....:sas2:

probably in here clowning snoop and his son too trying to hide :snoop:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
i mean i kind of get what you're saying with TLR and trannies i suppose. megan thee stallion was accused of being one just a few days ago, had me like huh? lol

but pushing that or all the constant no homo talk aside.... are you sitting here telling me that this photo is in no way worthy of discussion my G? it's benign to you and completely normal?

Photo is straight fukkery and a classic example of doing too much. I made a few jokes up above I don't exactly see this specific photo as pushing a gay agenda just horrendous style choices

My comment was responding to somebody talking about how TLR is constantly discussing gay this and that but isn't on board with them. It's the same for trehs