Aight yo - let’s say you can get the ability to have sex relations with anyone you want...

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
(Living, no resurrection fuccs)...by a curse, you drink a potion, or the power of Greyskull or whomever.

You can receive the ability to fucc any person you want, anytime you want (consensually)
forever...

But...

You can only have sex with them ONE time.

Like - no matter what you try that second session: dicc won’t get hard and puccy won’t get wet.
Try to force it in and no feeling at all,
nerves just dead.

Meaning:

- you have a random one-night hookup, and that person socks it to you just the way you like
it and lets you do everything you like and it’s the best FUCCING you ever had (word to JD’s Revenge)...
...you can’t do it to ‘em anymore, because they already had their turn with you.

- if you have a threesome...you can’t have sex with either of those two people anymore
ever after that.

- say you meet the Love Of Your Life, and you want to marry them...you still only get ONE fucc
with them.

You: “b-b-but...can I get some head from them more than once??”

Okay yeah, that’s fair. But once you try to get some penetration after your first time, your chit DEAD.

You: “b-b-but...is it just one bust off, or can I marathon??”

Let’s say you get “a session” with them. Fine.
Like, you meet them early at the clizzub and be in the bed/momo/car by 10.
If you bust off 3 times, it’s cool (respect, btw. Lol)...but after that if you put on your clothes
and y’all take a Waffle House break to refuel, then you try to do it again it’s DUNZO. CURTAINS.
Kiss them goodbye and go on with your life.

But hey - you can get anybody else you want after that. Once.
I mean, that’s a lot of people to choose from...

Ya wit’ it, or ya ain’t?

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Yeah just nut in every woman in the world
I asume I get std immunity as well?
And do I get invulnerability to thwart retaliation from others who are angry? But then again if they tried to shoot me I could just fukk them to death
:patrice:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Yeah just nut in every woman in the world
I asume I get std immunity as well?
And do I get invulnerability to thwart retaliation from others who are angry? But then again if they tried to shoot me I could just fukk them to death
:patrice:

NO...you get all the regular repercussions of sex relations.

And you don’t get Penis Power-Ups or nothing...you go in with the dicc and stamina you came in (bars) with.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
can you turn the ability on and off
like what if I meet a girl I really like and use the ability
can I turn it off and form a relationship then have sex with them?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
can you turn the ability on and off
like what if I meet a girl I really like and use the ability
can I turn it off and form a relationship then have sex with them?

No, Silly Billy...once you in it, you in it FOE LIFE - like Mack Teeyehn, bellin’ thru da ‘hood with stripes.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
No, Silly Billy...once you in it, you in it FOE LIFE - like Mack Teeyehn, bellin’ thru da ‘hood with stripes.
oh alright then i'll have to pass
yeah i can get any one i want but not being able to do another round :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Damn.

It sounds tantalizing but after a while it would get old because if you have ANY desire to get married/have children and raise a family its not going to work out.

Daps
I'll pass.

The novelty of that will only last for so long (especially since being able to fukk anyone will lose its appeal when I could do so; the thought of wanting to fukk someone you know you can't is what drives those thoughts), and I'd only end up fukking some gyals whose men would come after me, and I'd be John Wick on some excommunicado shyt where I'd be looking over my shoulder for the rest of my life.

On a serious note, I'd hate to think what it would do to my will to live/survive. If p*ssy came that easy for only one time, I'd have no incentive to build my worth. I'd have no incentive to do anything. I couldn't have a family; I can't go through the process of attracting anyone; I can't build any meaningful relationships with anyone. Our entire existence is built around finding a partner, in everything we do. If that's taken away from us, what's the point in living?