AIPAC gearing up to spend $100M to eliminate “The Squad” (and those like them) from Congress once and for all

Will AIPAC win?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you for posting this. I don't know why people give @the cac mamba a pass on here. He has expressed hate against EVERY group. Am I supposed to be stupid enough to believe he doesn't feel the same way about Black people? It's posts like the one above that proves he does. It's his constant citing of racists on here that proves he does. When you point it out that he's taking his cues from racists, he just deflects, and then goes on to post more. And people just shrug their shoulders over it. It's annoying.
how was posting a video of Jayapal unable to say "illegal immigrant" expressing hate towards a group :laff:

i don't give a fukk who posted the video. it's completely irrelevant. the far left is an embarrassing drag on this party. katie porter getting stomped in california should be a wakeup call that no one is buying what you're selling

i want to WIN ELECTIONS IN SWING STATES, not grandstand for idiots on the far left, and that means moving to the center.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's relevant because that is who YOU are getting your impression of politics from. It's who YOU are seeing on Twitter and forming your opinions based on. Everything you've ever posted on this site confirms that you are as uninformed as possible, you literally never read informational books or articles on serious issues and instead get your information solely from social media (and possibly television). And anti-Black ideologues like Wade Miller are the social media people you're trusting to inform you.

You're so fukking dense that you not only listen to anti-Black a$$holes for their takes, but you then post them right here without even realizing that their racism is going to get called out.
i don't know who that dude is. if there was some way to extract videos from tweets, so i didn't have to post the source, i assure you i would do it. then you'd have nothing to say :mjlol:

i'll go ahead and take it down for you.,i'm sorry that you're offended by a Congresswoman's own words. but wanting to replace far left democrats with moderate democrats has nothing to do with the republican party; outside of BEATING the republican party

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
i don't know who that dude is. if there was some way to extract videos from tweets, so i didn't have to post the source, i assure you i would do it. then you'd have nothing to say :mjlol:

That's my whole point. Even when caught, you don't give a shyt that right-wing racists are who you are seeing on Twitter. You don't care that you've tailored your feed so that the opinions of anti-black a$$holes are the ones you are getting your political views from. You're only upset that we have to know it.

But at the same time, you're too lazy and stupid to keep us from knowing it. The fact that you keep posting these racists "without knowing who they are" and aren't smart enough to just get the video from a less race-obsessed source. :dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
how was posting a video of Jayapal unable to say "illegal immigrant" expressing hate towards a group :laff:.

WTF are you talking about? She said illegal immigrant in that clip. Did you just repost the clip based on his disingenuous summary without even watching it or understanding the point of what she was saying?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's my whole point. Even when caught, you don't give a shyt that right-wing racists are who you are seeing on Twitter. You don't care that you've tailored your feed so that the opinions of anti-black a$$holes are the ones you are getting your political views from. You're only upset that we have to know it.

But at the same time, you're too lazy and stupid to keep us from knowing it. The fact that you keep posting these racists "without knowing who they are" and aren't smart enough to just get the video from a less race-obsessed source. :dead:
so you're saying that if someone else had posted it, the contents of the video would be different? :laff:

i feel like this has to be reiterated; when i call out the Squad on their bullshyt, it's from left of center. not the right. my disdain for the Squad has nothing to do with any Republican, anywhere. i don't need Republicans to tell me when these idiots are saying something stupid :dead:

if AIPAC can knock a couple of them out, and they end up getting primaried by better Democrats, i'm all for it. if you go on TV and say "the president should have called this murderer "undocumented", not "illegal", you are a fukking idiot

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
katie porter getting stomped in california should be a wakeup call that no one is buying what you're selling

Do you think that California is especially leftist? The same state that ended affirmative action and banned bilingual education before anyone else did? The state that elected Republican governors in 4 of the previous 7 elections?

California is a moderate-left state, it's just that the moderate-left is a lot bigger now than the moderate-right. Katie Porter lost because she split the left vote with Barbara Lee, and because Adam Schiff had WAY more endorsements from the Democratic establishment and support from the party structure to get out his vote, plus literally tens of millions of dollars in attack ads against her were spent by SuperPacs funded by billionaires.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think that California is especially leftist? The same state that ended affirmative action and banned bilingual education before anyone else did? The state that elected Republican governors in 4 of the previous 7 elections?

California is a moderate-left state, it's just that the moderate-left is a lot bigger now than the moderate-right. Katie Porter lost because she split the left vote with Barbara Lee, and because Adam Schiff had WAY more endorsements from the Democratic establishment and support from the party structure to get out his vote, plus literally tens of millions of dollars in attack ads against her were spent by SuperPacs funded by billionaires.
your refusal to take accountability is admirable :salute:

at least Porter can always identify as a winner

bnew

Veteran
Daps

In a statement, Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-Brooklyn), Whip Katherine Clark (D-MA), and Caucus Chair Pete Aguilar (D-CA) all endorsed Rep. Jamaal Bowman is his reelection bid. (Photo courtesy: Rep. Jamaal Bowman's campaign)

In a statement, Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-Brooklyn), Whip Katherine Clark (D-MA), and Caucus Chair Pete Aguilar (D-CA) all endorsed Rep. Jamaal Bowman is his reelection bid. (Photo courtesy: Emma Simon, Rep. Jamaal Bowman campaign)

POLITICS

First on NY1: Bowman receives formal endorsement of Jeffries, Dem House leaders in reelection bid​

BY KEVIN FREY WASHINGTON, D.C.

PUBLISHED 5:00 PM ET MAR. 28, 2024

The three top Democrats in the U.S. House are endorsing embattled Rep. Jamaal Bowman of New York, who is trying to fend off an aggressive primary challenge by the Westchester County executive.

In a joint statement obtained first by NY1, Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-Brooklyn), Whip Katherine Clark (D-MA), and Caucus Chair Pete Aguilar (D-CA), praised Bowman, saying his “life experiences — raised by a single mom in public housing and founding a public school serving low-income children in the Bronx — have shaped him into a public servant who fights for economic justice and in defense of historically underrepresented communities.”

What You Need To Know

• In a statement, Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-Brooklyn), Whip Katherine Clark (D-MA), and Caucus Chair Pete Aguilar (D-CA) all endorsed Rep. Jamaal Bowman is his reelection bid
  • Congressional leaders typically back incumbents facing primary opponents. However, challengers are often insurgents or party outsiders - not longtime local leaders
  • Westchester County Executive George Latimer launched his campaign in December, pledging to deliver “real progressive results, not rhetoric"
  • The endorsement puts Jeffries, a staunch ally of Israel, at odds with the pro-Israel lobbying group AIPAC, which has backed Latimer

Congressional leaders typically back incumbents facing primary opponents. Jeffries himself helped launch a PAC last cycle to defend incumbents. However, challengers are often insurgents or party outsiders - not longtime local leaders.

Bowman, a former middle school principal and member of the progressive “Squad” on Capitol Hill, is facing a serious challenge by Westchester County Executive George Latimer, an elected official for more than 35 years and a former county Democratic chairman.

In their statement, the three House leaders described Bowman as someone who has fought to lower the cost of prescription drugs, advocated for investments in schools, and taken on the spread of so-called ghost guns.

In a statement, Bowman thanked the three leaders for their support, writing, "Together, we’ve stood up against powerful special interests and extreme MAGA Republicans to deliver much needed progress for poor and working people everywhere. We have more work to do and I’m excited to continue working with the House Democratic Leadership to defend our democracy, protect our rights, and fight for the people.”

When Latimer launched his campaign in December, he released a video pledging to deliver “real progressive results, not rhetoric,” while accusing Bowman of making news for “all the wrong reasons.”

Bowman grabbed headlines in September when he pulled a fire alarm on Capitol Hill, despite there not being a fire. He later pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor. He has also come under scrutiny for his past comments about the Israel-Hamas war and years-old blog posts featuring conspiracy theories about 9/11, which he says he regrets.

The endorsement puts Jeffries, a staunch ally of Israel who has called for Hamas to be “decisively” defeated, at odds once again this cycle with the pro-Israel lobbying group AIPAC, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee.

AIPAC is backing Latimer in the primary, where the Israel-Hamas war has become a point of contention. Bowman, like several other progressives, has aggressively criticized Israel’s handling of its operations in Gaza in response to Hamas’s deadly Oct. 7 attack.

Bowman is seeking a third term representing New York’s 16th Congressional District, which includes a small piece of the Bronx and a large part of Westchester. He entered Congress in 2021 after successfully primarying 16-term Democratic incumbent Rep. Eliot Engel.

Latimer has in recent weeks touted the endorsements of several local Democratic committees, including the Mount Vernon Democratic City committee on Wednesday. He also has received Engel’s endorsement.