AirTag-equipped SUV gets stolen and tracked across the planet

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
that's etherous being powerless to retrieve your whip when you have the PRECISE location down to like 3 ft of where it's located :damn:
I swear I hate thieves and it seems like more and more each day, excuses are made as to why law enforcement can't do anything.

Some low life muthafukkaz cheer these criminals on.

Daps
So the police are next to a shipping container they believe holds a stolen vehicle and claim they can’t do shyt. But they won’t hesitate to make up all sorts of reasons to enter and search your home or vehicle. :stopitslime:

What’s the point of the air tags and contacting the police if they won’t do anything?

Sounds like they were afraid and didn't want problems with the mafia or whoever is running that syndicate.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
My cousin slipped an airtag in his fiancés purse one morning before she went to work.

He tracked it to her job at State Farm in Bloomington, but an hour later, it was on I-55 south, eventually ending up at an Embassy Suites in the St. Louis area:francis:
I think I know your cousin :ohhh:

Is his name @Buckeye Fever?

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Most car theft is done by immigrants for resale overseas. Especially Africans and Russians. They hire out dusty nikkas and the cars go straight to shipping yards.

Yep they are paying young ADOS kids to do the dirty work for them. Damn tethers.
:picard:

full

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Cops were paid off by the thieves.

If insurance isn’t covering it, guess I’m flying first class to Dubai to use my keys and drive that bytch off the lot during a test drive :pachaha:
only to end up in a Dubai prison belly dancing for your supper:huhldup:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I swear I hate thieves and it seems like more and more each day, excuses are made as to why law enforcement can't do anything.

Some low life muthafukkaz cheer these criminals on.

its rampant for motorcycles. ive had boys lose their bikes in like 30 seconds flat. I almost got juxxed a handful of times. you gotta be on high alert it sucks.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I'd be afraid to park a motorcycle anywhere just because

they're so easy to take. it iz what it iz :francis:

I got a lot of wild stories. Ive had to stop pumping gas and FLY out twice.

you're at a huge disadvantage alone on a bike for defense.

They'll pull up in box trucks with brehs in the back....will hop out with long pipes just 2 guys and pick them right up in into the truck and be gone in 30 seconds not even kidding.

seen it happen from a barstool. by the time my dawg could run out and draw on em it was tail lights.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
they're so easy to take. it iz what it iz :francis:

I got a lot of wild stories. Ive had to stop pumping gas and FLY out twice.

you're at a huge disadvantage alone on a bike for defense.

They'll pull up in box trucks with brehs in the back....will hop out with long pipes just 2 guys and pick them right up in into the truck and be gone in 30 seconds not even kidding.

seen it happen from a barstool. by the time my dawg could run out and draw on em it was tail lights.
That shyt seems like a helpless situation:mjcry:

Daps
its rampant for motorcycles. ive had boys lose their bikes in like 30 seconds flat. I almost got juxxed a handful of times. you gotta be on high alert it sucks.
Yeah here in LA it’s an epidemic. My dirtbike was stolen out my garage space in September. Seen most of my neighborhood bikes disappear in 2 months