AJ Styles On Roman Reigns Matches Being His Favorite In WWE

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Source: AL.com

Al.com has an interview with WWE Champion AJ Styles, who was promoting Saturday's WWE live event at Legacy Arena in Birmingham, AL. Below are a couple of highlights:

Do you have a favorite match from 2016?
"I have a lot of great matches in 2016. There are some I was real proud of. With Roman Reigns -- and don't get me wrong, WrestleMania was also a big one, too -- but I just felt like my matches with Roman Reigns set the tone of how AJ Styles was going to be presented in 2016, like this guy who gets after it and has great matches with just about anyone on the roster."

:umad: #ReignsGang

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That was a diss tho

He pretty much said that was his favorite match because it told everyone he can get a good out of everyone on the roster, including folks that are ass.
If Roman was a shytty worker I'd say he was dissing, but Roman is very good in the ring. Maybe he was talking about Dean :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I just felt like my matches with Roman Reigns set the tone of how AJ Styles was going to be presented in 2016, like this guy who gets after it and has great matches with just about anyone on the roster."
Humble brag and a sneak diss at once...and you thought it was props to reigns? :skip:

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria

Al.com has an interview with WWE Champion AJ Styles, who was promoting Saturday's WWE live event at Legacy Arena in Birmingham, AL. Below are a couple of highlights:

"I have a lot of great matches in 2016. There are some I was real proud of. With Roman Reigns -- and don't get me wrong, WrestleMania was also a big one, too -- but I just felt like my matches with Roman Reigns set the tone of how AJ Styles was going to be presented in 2016, like this guy who gets after it and has great matches with just about anyone on the roster."

What a diss :russ: :mjlol:
A Bryan cosign,a Heyman cosign and now an AJ cosign
Cokeboy doing everything to get him over
Not saying that I dislike him tho,he is good in the ring

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
They had good chemistry haven't actually watched a roman match in a while is he getting better?

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding

That's kind of a shot at reigns

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Those two matches were extremely good, especially the first. AJ really showed out in them. Pace/viciousness everything was P1A1 :wow:

Just wish he won. Still time to pin Roman in 2017, somehow. :mjcry:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
If Roman was a shytty worker I'd say he was dissing, but Roman is very good in the ring. Maybe he was talking about Dean :lolbron:
Not shytty just not main event caliber. He made some people change their mind about Reigns as a worker and solidified himself as a guy who can work with ANYONE and get a 4 star match at least.