Reppin
NULL
nikka you a HOE

8xeVh4C.png

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
I fought several times over some shyt on the court. I shouldn’t matter if somebody is a better basketball player than you when someone is disrespecting your manhood. I used to say “don’t let this game get you fukked up out here” because ain’t nothing about a jumper gonna save you from a nikka that beat the shyt out of you. Keep that shyt cute and you can go back to bussing my shyt on the court. Or you can not, and go home leaking. Now you can’t show your face for talking too much shyt. Dont nobody remember that crossover but they remember that ass whooping.

This ain't no pickup game. This is the NBA with the GOAT on national TV.

You can't go out there and start scrappin wit em. You'd be out the league wit the quickness breh

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
I fought several times over some shyt on the court. I shouldn’t matter if somebody is a better basketball player than you when someone is disrespecting your manhood. I used to say “don’t let this game get you fukked up out here” because ain’t nothing about a jumper gonna save you from a nikka that beat the shyt out of you. Keep that shyt cute and you can go back to bussing my shyt on the court. Or you can not, and go home leaking. Now you can’t show your face for talking too much shyt. Dont nobody remember that crossover but they remember that ass whooping.
You soft nikka:mjlit: